ENOUGH DEATH AND KILLING - BAN THEM ALL!!!!

I’M SICK OF THE DEATH AND KILLING!!!

IT MUST STOP…NOW!!!

-Ban foods and lifestyles that cause obesity, which leads to the #1 cause of death, heart disease. Sure, most people use food legally and responsibly, but a few do not. We have never been more obese as a nation. Eliminate all unhealthy foods, switch our nation to a diet of fish, vegetables, fruits and limited lead meats. Require 30 minutes of exercise daily. Those who live on Cheetos (I love Cheetos!) and quarter-pounders with cheese legally and responsibly should be deprived of these foods for the good of the minority of people who do not. Save 635,260 yearly.

-Ban automobiles. Sure, most people use them legally and responsibly as intended, but they cause more deaths that most non-medical causes. The top ten causes of death are all medical except for motor-vehicular homicide and suicide. At the very least, immediately equip all vehicles, at the cost of the owner, with speed governors that limit their speed to the posted speed-limit or below. Yes, the technology exists to do this right now! Save 200,000 yearly.

-Ban smoking of all carcinogenic compounds including cigarettes and weed. Also ban any and all emissions from cars and factories that are known to cause cancer. Ban all substances in foods that are linked to cancer. Even though most people use these products legally and responsibly, and most people who smoke never develop cancer, the cost is too high. Those who use these products legally and responsibly with no ill effects should give them up. Save 598,038 yearly.

-Ban alcohol, which causes the #12 top causes of death, cirrhosis of the liver and contributes to other causes of death, like obesity and vehicular homicide. Sure, most people use alcohol legally and responsibly, but some do not. Those who use alcohol responsibly should be willing to give up their right to drink alcohol for the good of society. Save 38,000 yearly.

That’s a total of 1,471,298 lives we could save EVERY YEAR just by banning things that are used legally and responsibly most of the time by far. Punish the legal, responsible users of these things for the good of the irresponsible minority.

8 Likes

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God
There is none righteous, no, not one: 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.

5 Likes

Tell me if i am wrong. It is better to die to sin than of sin.

1 Like

Romans, Chapter 3. Amen brother. Amen.

2 Likes

we should not serve sin.
The dead cannot sin

1 Like

Oh I thought you were responding to Scott’s post.
Were you saying not to worry about dying too sin?
Because we are already dead.

1 Like

Humor aside, I read a few thoughtful articles noting that two tyrannical systems are taking hold. They are China-style Social Credit and Western-style The New Normal. Some countries will go with one, some with another, but the goal - noone will be free of bonds.

2 Likes

But, Bill Gates and the WEF think we need to reduce global population.

2 Likes

Oh that’s easy - just defund the police, let more criminals out of jail and make it easy for them to illegally obtain firearms!

Oh…wait…we’re already doing that.

Disregard.

3 Likes

You have it backwards.
Put the police in prison, release the criminals, give them their firearms then they will police cities for free.
See? :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that’s right. Thanks for setting me straight.

1 Like