Enhanced USCCA Coverage

Just wanted to say thank you for the enhanced benefits! (Especially the red flag and plea deal coverage)

23 Likes

Agreed! Was nice to read on this fine Wednesday morning!

8 Likes

GOOD news is so rare these days…

5 Likes

Nice. I never got a notification, but I never hear from USCCA.

5 Likes

It’s at the top of the page:
https://my.usconcealedcarry.com/

Here are ALL the changes:

https://www.deltadefense.com/uscca-self-defense-liability-insurance-faqs?utm_source=MIX&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=member_website_hero&utm_content=sdli&tID=65f9dc6abdb9c

4 Likes

I just happened to log in and see it on the front page, I am sure we will get something in our emails at some point as it was just instituted today.

8 Likes

Yup, it’s good stuff. The best got even better. Live as of today.

Some highlights are $250,000 bail bond expense [up from $100k prior] as a per incident limit (could be up to $2,500,000 bail if 10% bond situation) and also a conviction or guilty plea to something that is not a “crime of violence” no longer stops coverage (say for example pleading to carrying somewhere off limits per state law)

7 Likes

Huge additions and no extra cost per month, easy win.

7 Likes

Wow. Just wow. The USCCA comes through again and reminds us why we’re partnered together. These are not increased benefits in air quotes, or random/inconsequential increased benefits just for increased benefits’ sake, but thoughtful consideration was clearly given to each point and the are truly beneficial benefits. Hats off!

5 Likes

Let’s hope you can tell us that at this time next year, when yearly membership is due. :wink:

2 Likes

You never know what may happen in a year’s time, but…membership prices haven’t gone up since October of 2020 and it is now the middle of 2024. How many things we pay for can say that. Meanwhile, benefits have already improved. Big Win-Win

Also, typically, USCCA memberships operate on an annual basis, that year being based around when your membership started, so even if there is a price increase, it doesn’t hit you until your annual renewal comes around (even if you pay monthly) so there is a built in delay, even if/when there is an increase in pricing

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Nick!

4 Likes

Thank you Sir!

3 Likes

@Nick62 Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Got my email today and was very happy to see the changes. I am so tired of seeing videos on how USCCA doesn’t cover there members as soon as there is a questionable call. Sounds like these new changes will eliminate them

4 Likes

For the record, those videos are frankly incorrect. There are only two stated examples, one of which committed a pre planned murder and was convicted of said murder, and the other of which was not denied coverage.

Nobody has yet put forth a supposed example of a member who should have been covered, and was not.

But, people who have that “insurance company bean counters” mentality can feel better than that is no longer how it works…even though it doesn’t actually seem to have been an issue to begin with

2 Likes

Wonderful news. I just became a member yesterday. The person I spoke with was wonderful in all respects!

6 Likes

Welcome @Anthony388

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Anthony.

2 Likes

The USCCA works VERY Hard to make the benefit better every time they change anything.

Thanks Tim!!!

3 Likes