Election fraud in Illinois

I’m not sure why anyone would bother with fraud in Illinois.
No matter how anyone or everyone down state votes, Chicago and the surrounding area will pull the state blue.

This happened everywhere, and now with the free flow of illegals into the US, and Dems pushing elections Bills like HR 1, every election will have higher and higher levels of fraud, sadly this is what the Dims need to get elected!

2 Likes

I grew-up in NW Indiana and our local televised news was all Chicago and Illinois. The amount of local government fraud was just never-ending it seemed. Yesterday I listened to a speech given at Hillsdale College and it was an auditor of government spending. He touched on Illinois and joked about how many governors were in prison and how two governors were in prison at the same time.

3 Likes

It’s no secret. Chicago brags about their election fraud.

3 Likes

Yup. Capone was more honest than Illinois politicians.

3 Likes

At least with Capone, what you saw was what you got.

2 Likes

This should surprise no one - in my lifetime there have been 13 Illinois governors and 4 (31%) went to prison - but whose counting?

I’m 69 and migrated from Illinois to Indiana 2 years ago - In the past 6 months I have easily and legally acquired 8 handguns, a long rifle, and 2,000 rounds - just sayin’

2 Likes

Just (2 years ago) moved to Lowell - brother Use Shoot Pointe Blank