Don't mess with old guys

15 Likes

Kudos from one old guy to another.

5 Likes

A good lesson to keep your pistol on or near you and have a locked screen door if you’re going to open the door.

7 Likes

Or, better yet, don’t open a door until confirming who is there.

12 Likes

People don’t respect our predecessors like they should, these young ones growing up need to be taught respect for their elders but what do you do when the government is the biggest problem?

5 Likes

We need constitutional carry in every state!

5 Likes

I agree though it would not have made any difference in this case since this was a home invasion.

2 Likes

Unlike a country like Japan where the elderly are respected and honored, the U.S. has become a country where the older you are the more likely you are to be a target. It wasn’t like that in the past but now anything goes.

5 Likes

It’s a fact that when you’re old you will be subjected to aggressive behavior that you didn’t experience when you were younger. Whether you are at home or out and about, being old needs to be factored into your situational awareness.

7 Likes

I seen a fight between a Vietnam veteran and some younger guy and the Ole boy vet took it to the young man and I tell you what our vet got his respect back very quick!

5 Likes

It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. What us old timers lack in youthful exuberance we make up for in experience, cunning, resolve, and plain old dirty tactics.

7 Likes

I used to live a couple of blocks from there, 30 years ago. At the time, it was one of the best and safest neighborhoods in Chicago, and home to a lot of Chicago police required to live in the city.

1 Like

The sad thing is the less than intelligent young’ins just dont get it. They gonna be old as well unless Grandpa caps their asses for intruding on his territory!!!

3 Likes

My father in law is a retired career Army vet, Vietnam combat. He carries everywhere he goes and will F up a bad guy. I’m quickly becoming an old guy myself. I suspect a lot of us on this community could be considered “old guys.” My good friend at work is a triple black belt, carries, and is 66. He is built like a rock. Don’t F with him!

3 Likes

tell him I said “welcome home”

4 Likes

Will do brother. And thank you.

2 Likes

tell him said the purple crayons taste the best… :+1:

68 tet southeast asian war games…

1 Like

I’ve heard from marine friends that the purple ones are the best, and 2nd is the red ones. :rofl:

Better stay out of my neck of the woods.Lots of old vet’s like me around here.

5 Likes

What is that beauty chambered in brother?

2 Likes