Don't do it

14 Likes

Add “Complain that the ability to keep zero is the fault of the rifle we sold you and has nothing to do with the $49 optic you purchased online.” and “Argue about watching the safety video because you were shooting before I was even born” (although I am 75, so I doubt that is true since you look like a 19 year old with a beer belly).

6 Likes

Hey… I do not look like I am 19-years old… it’s been at least a few decades since I have been accused of that… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The kids I think are 19 turn out to be 35 these days…where did the time go?

3 Likes

Local reddit gun forum…kids posting their hot new carbine, with the optic mounted backwards lol…then they blame the gun store and explain they haven’t shot their new carbine yet( or looked through the optic I’d bet)…but managed to throw 5 pix online, complete with s/n…seen this more than once.
Guy on the Ruger Precision Rifle forum had his Harris bipod mounted backwards as well. Good photographer, not sure of range ability :thinking:

3 Likes

What I’ve experienced first hand, things not to do in a gun store:

Remove your firearm from its holster.

Mention that you “used to be a felon”.

Surprise disassembly of a store’s firearm.

Argue in favor of gun control because “it’s not gun control, it’s common sense” or “you can’t allow people that much freedom”

3 Likes

Heh I got in trouble at a Cabela’s for starting to remove the barrel from a shogun I was looking at :upside_down_face:
The counter person was not happy about that and promptly removed it from my hands…

2 Likes

I always ask for them to break it down to look at it. Sometimes I need to explain how to do that.

1 Like

Yeah, those dang shoguns and their barrels!

4 Likes

1 Like