Donald Trump could become President in 2022

Voodoo bad… Voodoo muchísimo bad. :joy:

This one has no needles yet…

Did I say anything is wrong with voodoo?

Yeah… you used every single bad option… and put voodoo within them :sweat_smile: Just one good thing. :joy:

BTW, the first presidential candidate I voted for was Richard Nixon and have voted the GOP ticket in every (city, state, national) election since then. I was too young to vote for Goldwater because the voting age at the time was 21 (I was 18).

To whom are you referring? What is bad?

Somebody needs a break… :wink:

A 2022-01-01 19-23-52

Cheers!

2 Likes

That’s the way it is. :laughing:

j@r😎

That’s the way it is. :laughing:
j@r😎

Biden is easy. He could just not show up…any of these days! Harris is harder. We’d have to get her to stop laughing long enough to realize what is happening.

2 Likes

I respect our European allies, but I really don’t care what they think about our president. As a country, we pay a ton of money defending them.

Honestly, what has Europe done for the US in the last 20 years? Fought off a country trying to invade us, resolved any international situations in our favor?

5 Likes

Since April 4.1917, do not forget the two tons of blood. :us:
@Jerzy Don’t forget. Here's the Full Text of Donald Trump's Speech in Poland

2 Likes

No; just making a little joke.

Unfortunately I was writing about USA as a nation, about us, US Citizens… not the President:

I don’t know about Europe… but unfortunately, whatever US did for Poland always had money involved.
I heard this: “America loves Poland” - yes because this love makes money for America.
I don’t want to made another political discussion. I already learned that everything in this World is about the money. Money rules the World, and politics is great tool to make this money.
And it’s not about Trump’s presidency, the same politics towards Central Europe was, is and will be continued the same. Poland is too important for US with never ending fight against former Soviet Union and now Russia.

OK. Enough. I promised myself to stay away from political discussion, because I’m in between - I had a grudge against USA, but thanks God everything turned to be a new life of Freedom.
End of discussion. :frowning:

I really appreciate USA’s involvement in both Wars. Both started in Europe and actually should stay there… I don’t want to discuss is without hurting somebody’s feelings. Sorry guys.
This topic is over. :frowning:

2 Likes

Not gonna happen.

Trump should not run again.

Biden is a placeholder president.

Both parties need to do some soul searching and support candidates who will restore honor to the presidency.

5 Likes

It’s going to take a lot more than honor to regain our country and the respect of the presidency!
Loyalty, integrity, courage, justice with a handful of morality and possibly a newly educated generation. We’re talking years to undo what one Brandon did in a few months!
It would take two Trumps or one Trump and two DeSantis or two Reagan’s and a Lincoln to recover from such an extraordinary loss. It’s not so much the “cost” but the morality that will be tough to recoup. Sometimes you have to hit the bottom to know which way is up.
The best thing Trump can do now is, become our George Soros. Raise and pump as much money into funding the next evolution.

Burn down the media, ( peacefully, of course ) rape big tech ( on a crowded train ) and disinfect the Ivy League and public schools ( if only we had enough Lysol ).
As a country, we need to execute all who betrayed our nation whether it was on a knee or a treasonous phone call or the literal murder of American Soldiers aka Heroes who never quit their post, nor were they properly relieved!
No one can fix what this guy broke!
Medically speaking, you can’t repair a nerve, this Brandon severed a lot of nerves! Trump is not a surgeon! I love him, but he’ll only be able to patch it back together!

No matter who gets in, the scar will always remain!
Other than that Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Ben Carson 2022 or 2024 or even 2021! Let’s put Ben Carson in charge!

3 Likes

Yes, Dr. Carson seems like a level headed person. He would be an improvement over Biden and Harris.

1 Like

I like Ben. I don’t think anyone would “follow” him.

I like Ben a lot, but I think he needs a bit of seasoning before he would be a great president.

But certainly an improvement over the current occupant.

1 Like

My pet rock would be an improvement! Elvis would be an improvement! Any of us would be an improvement! Hell, Nixon or Carter would be an improvement.
I think Dr Carson is awesome, but not as President! Personally I don’t think he has the fortitude to go toe to toe with our enemies! He’s a surgeon and took an oath.
An oath that will never succumb to the office of the Presidency!
We need Trump without the tweets! Even though, what I would do right now for a mean tweet and $1.79 for gas!

5 Likes