Do you rack the slide every time you insert a loaded magazine into your pistol?

I was saying that when my side arm is EMTEY the slide locks open. I drop my mag and slap in another full one :bangbang: and thumb chambers another Round and I AM Ready to keep Returning Fire not waiting TO DIE :bangbang: AT THE RANGE YOU CAN TAKE MORE TIME :bangbang: THAT IN A FIGHT YOU JUST DO NOT HAVE :bangbang: SPEED MATTERS WHEN RECEIVING FIRE :bangbang::us:

1 Like

My side arm is an M&P with 17 ,ROUND MAGAZINES DOUBLE STACK AND I MEANT WHEN ITS EMPTY AMEN :bangbang:

1 Like

9,Millimeter M&P :bangbang:SORRY FOR THE MISS SPELLING :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::us:

1 Like

Depends on which firearm I AM chambering a round ! MY M&P DOBBEL Stack Magazines I pull back the slide lock it insert the magazine and press the release button and it chamber. It’s a new fire arm and if I fired Al my rounds it locks open ! And I drop the EMTEY magazine and reload an press the thumb button and it does its job :bangbang: READY TO GO SOME GUN I PULL BACK THE SLIDE AND LET IT GO AND MAKE SURE IT IS CHAMBERD I HAVE VELCROW ON THE BOTTOM OF ALL MY MAGAZINES SO I NEVER LOSE MY MAGAZINE ON MY 44,super RUGER BLACK HAWKS IN CARRY EXTRA SILENDERS ON THE 30, ROUND MAGAZINES I HAVE THEM TAPED BACK TO BACK SO I CAN RELOAD BY JUST FLIPPING THE MAGS AND READY TO GO I ALL WAYS CARRY THREE MY TWIN 44,s in side by my side. And my m&p,

1 Like

Mike 270 HAVE YOU BEEN TRAINED :question: TO RENDER YOUR WEPON :question:INOPERABLE :question: IF YOU ARE SO INJURED :question: THAT YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE CONSENSUS :question:,SO THE BAD GUYS CAN NOT :bangbang: USE IT TO KILL YOU , OR ,OUTHERS :question: HAS ANY ONE ELSE BEEN TRAINED FOR THIS SO THE BAD GUYS CAN NOT PUT YOUR FIREARM , BACK TOGETHER :question::question::question:

1 Like

It seems it is barely mentioned that every time you put one in the chamber you are moving that bullet backwards, Not much but it does.
I mark mine with a marker and rotate that round to the bottom after practice when it gets back to the top I mark it again and do the same then use a different mag, When all have 2 marks on top I fire off those rounds
It may seem like nothing and you can put that round into battery many times over,
But does anyone keep track as well as fire off the Defensive ammo after they keep reloading it after practice?

2 Likes

I pull all the ammo from my mags as part of the firearm cleaning process and run all the rounds through a Lyman Ammo Checker (block). Quick, easy and pretty much foolproof.

3 Likes