Do You Prefer Double Stack or Single Stack?

No. Carry all you want long as they are concealed. I guess if its 3 pistols on your CCW then its three for those folks.

2 Likes

Hi Bulldog @bulldog ? I don’t get why people want more than 1 but I have heard of someone carrying 6 at one time. I don’t think there’s any restrictions on how many guns you are able to conceal carry here in Lincoln Land.

2 Likes

Depends on where you go. In patrol and as a detective I always had a concealed hammer snubby .38 in my left front pocket in a pocket holster and a Beretta 92F (Dept. Issue) as my main on my right. If you tried to take my Beretta from me-surprise!

4 Likes

Got you Bulldog, I understand. Well I saw that person that I had in mind, but she was not a police officer or any other type of federal, state, county, or city; I think she was just a little off. I was thinking if she’s that scared and there was nothing to do with any crazoid ex-boy or husband maybe instead of all the guns she needs a Clinician. Happy Weekend friend.

3 Likes

Belt-fed actually.

4 Likes

@Phil3 :laughing:
And do you carry that IWB or OWB? :smile:

2 Likes

I’m a paraplegic, so that’d be chair mounted. :grin:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Phil3, and excellent solution :+1:

1 Like

High Capacity Mag - Don’t have to Reload as quickly
But Double Stack Weapons always feel Bulky to Me
for CC. Love them for OWB though.

3 Likes

For EDC I Like my Sig P365 double stack single feed extended 12 round mags.

2 Likes

@VirtualGuitars

It’s funny you say that. I had alot of friends when I was younger (yes dinosaurs roamed the earth) always.mess around with me and ask why I didn’t get a 9mm with a larger magazine capacity. My answer was always the same “if I don’t hit you with the 22 rounds of .45 I have on hand. I probably had no business shooting at you in the first place”.

7 Likes

Single stack for CC
Double stack for most other occasions

4 Likes

and bacon and chili and a fried egg! Then a nap.

4 Likes

Local restaurant in our neighboring small town serves a double burger that is 2 big fat patties between, not a split bun, but two grilled cheese sandwiches. And the fried egg on it too. Bacon is extra though.

Now THAT needs a nap.

Which I will take with my fat doublestacks right next to me.

7 Likes

Double for me, I see no reason to carry more than 1 magazine in a suburban area. Police response time is less than 4 minutes. Maybe in a rural environment but not here in the ‘Burbs. I like less and not more as I get a little older.

4 Likes

Orange County says stick with a magazine max of 10. I’m not sure how you’d come out in a court fight over it but it’s not really worth the fight.

1 Like

Never met anyone yet at the end of a gunfight be it combat or other complain about having to much ammo left over at the end of it.

1 Like

Single stack and always carry a spare. Not cause you need the ammo, but in case there is some kind of malfunction. Most self defense situations do not require massive amounts of ammo and the average rounds fired in a self defense situation is 2. So, go with a single stack that is easier to carry and conceal and you will carry it more often with more comfort, cause what is the first rule of concealed carry? Carry.

Oh yea, I am a 1911 guy, so there is that.

3 Likes

The one you shoot the best. Be it single or double. 7 good hits far out weigh 15 misses. I’ve tried a variety of different handguns before deciding. If I purchased it I make certain I’m proficient with it. If it doesn’t work for me I bring it to the range for someone else to try. Great conversation starter.

2 Likes

You say :tomato: I say :tomato:. I will take more ammo every time and I swap between a Glock 30 and a Glock 41. Fortunately I am a good sized feller so it’s amazing what I can CC.

2 Likes