Do White Lives Matter Also

Most people don’t like dead babies. So whatever name you can come up with for me, not liking our children killed, bring it on!
Why are we not marching peacefully… setting up zones…? Shouldn’t we be blowing up stores and looting sneakers and burning down Taco Bell, isn’t that how it works. Let’s ask a few Blue State politicians!

3 Likes

2 Likes

No words but…
All it takes is for good men to do nothing.

5 Likes

That’s almost exactly what John Wayne said in the Seventies. Now they’re calling him a racist and trying to rename the California airport that’s named after him. And nobody seems to care or note that Wayne’s three wives were all minorities. Wife #1 was Spanish-American, wife #2 was from Mexico, and wife #3 was from Peru.

4 Likes

All lives matter!! this topic shouldn’t be the concerns of this community, we are better than that. We are at least for me I am a believer in Christ and Gods made us all no man is better than other men. Let the news media handle this kinds of divisions, if not how are we the born to protect?

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and god bless you. Well said brother you are truly a disciple.

3 Likes

Just wanted to add when we stop seeing color the world will be a better place

3 Likes

You have said a mouthful brother and God bless you.

1 Like

Two things can be true at the same time.

1 Like

The news media will make you believe that all Black folk believe there lives matter more than most. The fact of the matter is we should stay away from the News, it pollutes your mind from the truth. In reality I go out in my community and talk to blacks, whites and all say the same thing, this is all a bunch of Malarky. My friends no matter the race have been given me intel. We all matter, God created us equal, we have free will to do as we wish. He is an awesome God. We need to stay close to each other and not let the garbage pollute our minds. Think logically, how and where were you raised,. Go back to your roots if it was good or a huge learning experience and reflect on liberty, freedom. Because of the 2nd amendment, many of us would have never known what success means. It was thru our battles in life and some of us battle thru our firearms that has kept us safe, secure, and free. Blessings to all and to all a good night…LOL

6 Likes

Yesterday afternoon around 4 PM we had a minor fender bender in Georgetown, S.C. Three white persons in one vehicle and one black in the other. All parties exited their vehicles, the black male exited his with a gun and shot and killed 2, a male around 50 and a female about 23 years of age and wounded another white male. Then the black male ran but the dogs found him and he is in jail. What is the world coming to? Yes, all lives matter!

1 Like

I have said it before and I will say it again, ALL LIVES MATTER.

This topic is closed.

The intent of the Community is to discuss self-defense related topics. While some peripheral topics are occasionally allowed, they must fit inside of the Community Guidelines and stay respectful.

1 Like