Do White Lives Matter Also

I suspect this topic might be deleted, however I felt it important enough to risk my membership. Shadow ban me if you deem it inappropriate.

10 Likes

All lives matter no matter what race or nationality.

14 Likes

@Albert_J Ummm you have been here long enough. Why would you even think it would be an inappropriate
post???

3 Likes

White guilt???

2 Likes

Because thatā€™s the world that we live in. The mainstream media ignores Black on White violence because itā€™s politically expedient. Anyone who might dare to point out an obvious discrepancy is immediately labled a ā€œracistā€.

1 Like

MSM ignores Black on Black crime also. Our community isnā€™t MSM. :confused:

4 Likes

Exactly.

Black on Black violence is ignored.

Black on White violence is ignored even more.

If you want to read about Black on White crime, then you had better abandon Google and be prepared to dig deep for it, because itā€™s largely censored material.

2 Likes

Racial issues will never go away in America until Americans learn to identify as American. I do not call myself a Deutsche American, I am an American! My ancestors came to America after the Civil War, so I donā€™t feel like I owe any retribution for slavery. If a person doesnā€™t think being an American is enough, then they need to move on- at least thatā€™s the way I feel.

Edit: At the end of the day, we are all Americans and we stand or fall together!

11 Likes

In total agreement with @Johnnyq60, ALL LIVES MATTER. Itā€™s time to stop this stupid, divisiveness amongst us Americans.

6 Likes

What if the divisiveness canā€™t be stopped?

The MSM narrative is being actively promoted.

If the races of this particular crime had been reversed, then we would likely all be hearing about this crime 24/7 for the next three months.

The racial double standard is disgusting.

5 Likes

I am also just an Americanā€¦ not Russian, German, or Czech. Just American. All lives matter, period. MSM has one jobā€¦views. Whatever is popular playsā€¦at one point it was Iraq, then oil, then Osama, then Obama, then ISIS, then Russia, then Trump, then Trump, then Trump, then Corona and bees, then china, then economics, then hateā€¦ At what point will America just turn off the damn TV? Some of these things are/were terrible, but ends up blown way out of proportion and skewed to the point where the original issue is secondary to something else. MSM lives to stir the pot, and unfortunately, it worksā€¦ We all show up like angry ants pissed off about something, and itā€™s always one pile against anotherā€¦then they are happy and move to the next thing.

7 Likes

We the people of the United States of America. in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, ensure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
We are America, the people. From the State of Florida to the State of the Midnight sun, Alaska. In hopes to make us a better, stronger, greater nation for each and everyone who can call themselves an American. So that you can worship God in the matter you want, so that you can become prosperous, free, and enjoy the Liberty that so many man and women have paid with their lives for. From the forefathers to those who continue to form this nation to be a better place for ALL. For All of us to have justice, freedom, and liberty. free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on oneā€™s way of life, behavior, or political views. To have a genuine RESPECT for people.

13 Likes

@Todd30 took my thought and applied it.

3 Likes

All lives matter. Put another way, everybody matters or else nobody matters. This is one of the primary founding principles of this nation and the guiding force behind the Constitution and, more directly, the Bill of Rights. The entire purpose of these documents is to form a government in which the natural rights of the individual are to be respected and cannot be denied by those in power, but still allow the whole of the people to act as a unified nation.

ā€œAll lives matterā€ is also the foundation of the social contract and forms the underpinnings of our training as persons who bear arms under the aegis of the 2nd amendment. Training to use deadly force in defense of life is an awesome responsibility which has been forced upon us by the sad fact that there are those amongst us who do not believe that all lives matter. They have chosen to believe that only their lives, and maybe the lives of their little social circle, really matter. Everyone else is fair game.

But even with this understanding, we still value all lives.
This is why we learn avoidance, escape, and de-escalation. Itā€™s why we only draw our weapons as a last resort, and why we shoot to stop the threat rather than shoot to kill. Itā€™s why we train to defend not only our own lives but the lives of our family and the the lives of innocents around us.

Of course all lives matter. Anyone-ANYONE-who takes a life without the justification of extreme need to defend against deadly attack should be, and must be, prosecuted appropriately within the law and punished in accordance with the severity of their crimes. Anything less negates the entire proposition, leaving us with only the law of the jungle.

And, just to be clear,anyone who places a racial identifier of any kind in front of the phrase ā€œLives Matterā€ is a racist.

5 Likes

Gary_H you hit the nail on the head :100:!!! In the eyes of God all lives matter and should in our eyes as well. But for the none believerā€™s, itā€™s Americans lives matter. Americans need to stick together no matter what. It doesnā€™t matter what we believe in. As Americans we are tied together as brother and sister and need to protect each other. If you were born in the projects, your my fellow American. If you were born in a mansion, your my fellow American. If you were born in a hut in some distant land and came here legally, then your my fellow American. I Justin with all of my ability swear to protect any and all fellow Americans to the death if necessary.

5 Likes

The story was just on Tucker Carlson as breaking news.

3 Likes

Because most people are absolutely terrified of being accused of being ā€œracistā€.

3 Likes

Respectfully, I donā€™t even know how to answer that.

3 Likes

Cannonā€™s story was on The Five on Fox. @Greg35 Seems you were right. Me thinks we are our own worst enemy. :confused: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Intresting, very intrestingā€¦

2 Likes