Do. Not Listen to OUTHERS. Be you own . PERSON!

That is the only way to stay alive and stay American.freedom of choice

3 Likes

Always :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Agree though it is hard to make your own informed decisions without having access to all the facts. Which are just about impossible to get with the current state of the news media.

Also while we need to avoid following the heard over the cliff, if the heard we are stuck in suddenly makes a sharp turn we might want to reassess our own decisions before walking over the edge on our own:)

5 Likes
3 Likes

Being retired you get to hear from so many people about their successes, failures and “I wish I hads.” The quickest way to future disappointment is to listen to those who have no risk tolerance and as a result no dreams to fulfill. Let no one trash your dreams because they don’t have the fortitude to try, and their only advice is “don’t bother, you can’t do it, or it’s too risky.” I’m pretty sure the Wright Brothers, the Edison’s of the world heard their share of negativity, but aren’t we all glad they said something to the effect, keep your opinions to yourself, I have dreams to fulfill.

2 Likes

who is doing all this flagging and why???

hey moderators ya need to get involved here!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for . Everyone that was kind to me. Have a safe and wonderful day . Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. . Take care . Just a . Kind word can save someone’s . LIFE. There is power in our words. Take it easy . Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. I. Apologize to everyone . That I have offended. I am sorry Bobby Jean . :feather::feather::us:

2 Likes

Scott 52 thank you for your service sir. I will definitely miss you. I have the art work of the twin towers . On my wall . You are an amazing artist. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann . Thank you for always being. Honorable. . Thank you sir. :latin_cross::us::feather::feather::100:

2 Likes

I . WILL STILL BE WITH THE USCCA . I . Am never coming back to this community ever again. I want just the insurance. Nothing more. Take care everyone. I am gone. Do not let the trolls take . That run this community take your. Joy . And happiness away. Because they are trying . Seriously . They ran me out of the community. . . Take care Love Bobby Jean .:latin_cross::latin_cross::us::feather::feather::100:

1 Like

OldDude49, I . Feel better ., I . Will still be a member of the USCCA. But I need to . Stay . Out of the community. They have members like Bruce 26 and . Some OUTHERS !! That will never . Be able to not . Miss treat me . When Bruce 26 . P.m. ‘Ed. Me and he attacked me. So bad and every person that LOVES JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY. :bangbang:. AND HE DEFINITELY . Should have never done that. Him and I . Will never . Get. Along. Never. And he can play games. In the community . And make it where . It’s not a good place to be. But .AT LEAST I TOLD EVERYONE . He HATES. CHRISTIANS. .:100::bangbang:AND HE DOES. And that. Has made him . An enemy of Jesus Christ. And All. That loves . Christ :latin_cross: SO . At least . The members. KNOW WHAT HE. Thinks of . People who love . Jesus Christ. . Had he never said everything about my LORD . . WE WOULD NEVER HAVE HAD ANY PROBLEMS. But I would. Never . Be . FRIENDS WITH ANY ONE WHO SLANDERS MY JESUS CHRIST. And every one who believes in Jesus Christ. So . He is . FLAGGED ME. And he . Is a devil. And I am not afraid of anything . He can do . I have some very important FRIENDS. That even I would never pizz of . Ever again. . I thank you for your support and service. Brother I am just going to keep getting people to join . And just keep . The insurance. And seriously stay away from the community . I have seriously been offered. And I just can’t get past it . I apologize . For not being able to . But I will keep getting new members for the USCCA . And I’m still a member but I truly need to stay out of the community . I just can’t get past what has been said to me about my LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST . Love you here is ya a root beer :beer:. Later Bobby Jean and Debbie ann . SIR :us::beer::feather::feather::broken_heart::white_heart::blue_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

I Don’t understand why this was flagged . Ten members gave it a thumbs :+1: and I have not received an answer why. This was . Flagged. I seriously don’t understand. Why. Bobby Jean.

1 Like

Happy Anniversary @BobbyJean
Don’t worry about the flags, you’re a Texan, it doesn’t mean anything. :grinning:

3 Likes

Kara cal. If you . Knew all the . Crap that I. Have lived through. You would. Definitely know. It’s the little things that. Truly . Hurt. Because . After. Being through HELL. And back. Just the little things . Matter . Like just a kind word. A smile. Have. A root beer . :beer: I am . Feeling better. I. Just don’t want . To .Argue. With. A. Holes. They have nothing for me. . Respect & honor. Love. Peace. Joy. That’s the little things. That I hold dear. . Sir. Thank you . GOD BLESS. SIR. Love Bobby Jean an. Debbie ann . Sir. :owl::feather::feather::us::cherry_blossom:.,

2 Likes

I . Have tried to get along. And I . Just keep getting flagged. And . I. And not . Going to. . Be. Treated. . Like. I am. Less than I. Am. I . Have . Respect and . Honor. I. Seriously . Have tried. Community. I have been an . Elite. Member.OF THE USCCA. !! And I have had over ten people join. The USCCA. I am. Going. To. Become.A. GOLD. MEMBER. !! And. .!! STAT . Out of the. Community. . I. Have. Not . Done z any thing. To. Be treated like. This. So. Take. Care. I will give the . Outher. 20. Dollars a month to make a . Wish. For. Children!! . So . I . Will still be. A member. The community . Just don’t. Have to. Have me . Around. !! Take care. I. Hope you feel better. Bobby Jean. Stay. Sharp. :latin_cross::us::100::bangbang::bangbang:

1 Like

Do not leave Bobby Jean as then you are rewarding the bad behavior. They want to silence us. They want to intimidate us. Do not not let them !

1 Like

Bobby isn’t going anywhere

2 Likes