Discussing global warming

And the molecules/compounds change. Everything is recycled stardust according to the latest theories.

2 Likes

We gotta follow the “science” no matter where the grants and funding come from and to what end, to keep science makers employed while keeping the funding flowing.

A quick search shows a lot of funding going a lot of places, all around. THere’s money in this topic for everybody it seems

2 Likes

It’s a “target rich” environment, the target being money.

3 Likes

Is this still a thing?

Askin’ for a fiend! :crazy_face:

1 Like

That’s what CDN has been saying all along… Most (99%) of the climate crisis is Bull :poop:.
Man made pollution is our biggest threat. :unamused:

CDN - YouTube

1 Like

Read the whole article
later on they talk about this
“Our results also indicate weakening sea ice conditions, making the glaciers’ floating ice tongues more vulnerable and unable to grow as large as seen in the early aerial images from 1937. We know from other parts of Antarctica that the ocean plays an extremely important role and drives the massive and increasing melt we see in e.g. West Antarctica,” says Dømgaard.

Stinson Reliant Poton Aircraft
And this.
Honnörbrygga Glacier Comparison

Honnörbrygga Glacier in Lützow-Holm Bay in 1937 compared to a modern Landsat satellite image from 2023. The 9km long floating ice tongue seen in the 1937 image disappeared in the late 1950s and has not grown back due to weakening sea ice. Credit: Mads Dømgaard / Norwegian Polar Institute

For the first option, I’d say “climate change exists and has been affected by man”.

Greta Thunberg seems to get carried away on the subject (literally).

2 Likes

But here’s the rub…at what moment in time do we want to try to bully mother earth some more and keep things the same? Do we want what we have now forever? Fifty years ago? One million years ago?

For me, this is the frustration. WE’re incredibly arrogant to think that we’re going to “run” the earth. WE can’t even get people to drive, keep drugs out of our own bodies, etc.

:rofl:

1 Like

I think its more along the lines of we chose not too.

She looks so proud of herself, being an annoying pain in the butt to the cops.

3 Likes

WHAT? There’s no Dumpsters near by? (that are on fire!)

What an annoying Little Sh**! (Referring to Greta folks not Mike164 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:)

It’s 104 in Albuquerque today…OMG! All the Icebergs melted! What’llwedo?
What a :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:Show!

Monkey Pox didn’t fly! (pun intended)
Avian Flu NEXT!

Please folks lets get a collective grip here shall we?

1 Like

how DARE she!

2 Likes

To her, those men and women have nothing better to do than to participate in her photo op. Too bad they can’t do something that would make her think twice before she plays that :bison: :poop: game again.

3 Likes

That picture is staged. That’s why she has the little smirk on her face.

Your first clue is lack of insignia and 2nd the lack of a weapon on the two guys 3rd that she admitted it was staged.

Let’s not fall for the climate change propaganda.

3 Likes

Fair enough.

2 Likes

It seems actually carried away and detained, but released without arrest.

[ She tweeted: "Yesterday I was part of a group that peacefully protested the expansion of a coal mine in Germany. We were kettled by police and then detained but were let go later that evening. ]

more “police” photos here
Greta Thunberg’s Detention Sparks Accusations of ‘Fake Arrest’ - Newsweek