Discontinued

Has there been a gun that you purchased in The Last 5 Years and you found out later on that got discontinue?

I just found out that Springfield discontinued their XDM 3.8 Compact. And that was almost a year ago That they stop producing this gun.

Always considered this the most universal because You could carry it with 13 + 1 and then change it into a great Home Defense to 19 + 1. And not only that you can add a light or laser on it as well.

Well, I am grateful that I was able to purchase this gun.

3 Likes

My SR9c was already discontinued two years before I purchased mine.

3 Likes

Yep, I love my Rugers… but they phase them in and out so quickly that a guy can’t budget for one before they are gone.

2 Likes

that’s a pretty unusual looking gun!

I actually have several discontinued guns… my Para Ordnance 1911 Warthog .45, and my Ruger p89 feature prominently among them. I like these guns, like to shoot them and appreciate their character, even though they’re not my EDC. I plan to pick up an additional p89DC for parts as they’re getting harder to find.

2 Likes

Same with my SR40c ditto @Greg1…

2 Likes

Ruger P95PR

2 Likes

I have the Warthog also… I love that pocket rocket! Sad that it was discontinued. It is quickly getting harder to get parts/accessories for it. I might try and buy some up as a “just in case”.

1 Like

@Richard176 if you find a source, do let me know… for the same reason.

My P320 FDE X-Carry, but Sig is like Apple and Samsung, they release a new model ever six months and make yours outdated :joy::rofl:. Jokes on them, I’ve moved to FN. They still get my wife’s money though, so jokes still on me​:flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

I too have the compact but without the light. Glad I got it when I did. It’s my favorite carry gun.

1 Like

Well :cry: The XDM 3.8 was going to be my next CC Pistol. Poo. Oh well maybe the price will come down if I can find one.

1 Like

Sig P226 Dark Elite in .40 s&w. The finest in a long line of Sigs I have owned!

1 Like

It looks like something out of Judge Dredd :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Both my handgun models have been discontinued. My shotgun has been discontinued and my rifle has been discontinued,
I’m 100% discontinued!
None of this has affected accuracy, reliability or safety however.

2 Likes