Did the same as a J6er

This senator should be arrested and put on trial the same as the J6ers because he interrupted official government proceedings. The same as the J6ers are being prosecuted for.

14 Likes

In fact, he did worse. He falsely reported an incident, which is a crime with jail time.

And now he’s lying about it saying he thought that’s how to open the door! Uh, door’s to your right, idiot, and it’s got that big metal bar you push on to go through, just like nearly every other ten million doors on nearly every commercial or government building!!

14 Likes

They will let this jabroni off with a slap on the wrist.

10 Likes

He should be put in prison immediately, and wait 2 years for his case to come to trial. And then be sentenced to 20 years for interrupting government proceedings. Oh wait, he’s a dumacrat, never mind, a slap on the wrist will suffice.

12 Likes

Nothing will happen to him. The capital police opened an investigation. Meaning nothing will happen.

8 Likes

You got that right

3 Likes

Dems don’t get time, they give time!
I’m officially changing my affiliation to Democrat so I can always have the newest iPhone, iPad and big screen TV. A guys gotta eat, right!
If I’m right, with a (D) next to your name you can get away with murder and insider trading. Don’t know about you, but I got bills!

6 Likes

Worse. They will get him on The View.

6 Likes

After pain staking minutes of video reviews and exhausting moments of interviews we have determined that we can’t determine who or if a crime was committed. Rest assured, we had the same highly trained and experienced team of investigators and crime scene experts on this case that we had on the White House Cocaine case…

10 Likes

DAMN IT MIKE! I read every single post waiting…waiting and no gunner said ANYTHING about the 'Coke in the Library!" I was ready to strike!

then you nailed it! BAM! (I was 39 min. to slow!) GOOD JOKE shot to hell!
Congrat’s!

4 Likes

What our FBI/DOJ has become is such a a disgrace to American citizens. We expect equal justice, yet see this two tier system over and over. The Clinton’s, Eric Holder, Lois Lerner, Obama, Comey, and now the Bidens. They treat us like fools and lie without any shame. No honor or integrity left in our legal system.

6 Likes