DHS Preparing for Civil Unrest This Summer

Pardon my cynicism, but I say DHS is preparing to sit on their behinds and do nothing if the unrest occurs.
And IF the unrest occurs, it is only because it will be well-financed and orchestrated by experts in unrest.
And unlike last unrest, they will try to exact punishments on FL and other states with defiant Govs.

14 Likes

Just waiting for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Org. and the NY State Rifle & Pistol Assoc. v. Bruen decisions.

I won’t be going downtown that day. Probably won’t even leave the house.

6 Likes

Violence from the left and blame it on the right. :angry:

9 Likes

Alexander , you call it cynicism, but its more less the truth, and i doubt that they will be doing nothing, but continuing to stir the pot, until something extream really does happen.

5 Likes

Monkey Pox, $12 a gallon fuel, COVID-22, civil unrest, massive theft nationwide due to fuel/food shortages.
Well, we’re half way there.

10 Likes

15 Likes

The DHS will do exactly as the Biden administration and the Biden DOJ tell them to. We have seen it before, we know what the response will be,

3 Likes

2 Likes

I feel pretty safe saying any “peaceful protests” will come from the far left. As that is their go to move and the far right will be blamed for what is being done by the far left.

3 Likes