Democrats Announce All 2020 Candidates Will Forego Armed Security To Protest

15 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: too funny

7 Likes

They can try to sell it but I’m not buying. A platform of lies isn’t the one on which a candidate should stand, but they probably reason it out as ‘everybody else does it.’

4 Likes

It will take a lot of armed security to establish and enforce a 500 yard radius (3,000 ft diameter) gun free zone :frowning:

5 Likes

More lies. Concealed carry is a thing. We all do it.

5 Likes

I didn’t look at the newspaper it came from. Almost got me.

8 Likes

They got me :grin:

2 Likes

We could solve a LOT of problems if they just move the 2020 DNC convention 2 miles east.

5 Likes

I think it was too much to hope for

2 Likes

While I know this is the Babylon Bee, they could consider it. When you look at the kind of numbers they draw to their campaign events, there really isn’t much threat :thinking:

7 Likes

They’ll give it about as much consideration as they do flying around in private jets, driving big SUV’s and living in multiple mansions while complaining about “us” ruining the planet.

8 Likes

I actually wrote to the mayor’s office of Milwaukee. Said that the Democratic Party should provide their own armed security when they requested $50 million, for security for the Democratic Convention. That’s 10% of what “Money Mike” spent to get onto 2, yes 2 Democratic Party Presidential nominee stages.

Bet the Republicans could get enough armed security to take over a small country for free security at their convention.

7 Likes

" What is The Babylon Bee?

The Babylon Bee is the world’s best satire site, totally inerrant in all its truth claims. We write satire about Christian stuff, political stuff, and everyday life."

3 Likes

500 ft. Hmmm. How far away was Lee Harvey Oswald from President Kennedy? How far away was Martin Luther King’s assassin?

1 Like

According to MST3K’s Crow T Robot on frame 42 of the Zapruder film you can clearly see the driver turn around and shoot Kennedy.

1 Like

You are a little trickster!

pointing

3 Likes

@Steven110 Welcome to the community. :wink:

1 Like

Does that mean no police ether .

1 Like

When i was a young lad growing up, my wise older sisters would explain that this sort of behavior was called “playing the martyr” and was an unacceptable strategy in dealing with life.

1 Like

Oh thats wonderful! Just goes to prove how brain dead they are

1 Like