Dem or Repub?

I am impressed as to how much concern you put into you answer. I have to admit I am jealous. To paraphrase what your post said would be ” If you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all” .

1 Like

I am not sure I understand your point. My main concern was the labeling of innocent, law-abiding citizens as criminals on the basis of firearm ownership, of which you presumably are one.

My concern was unwarranted, not blaming someone for something who is not here to defend themselves.

I can’t answer that; I’m not a biologist.

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: Good one. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Getting awfully close to saying: more black ppl are in prison because more blacks commit crime.

Way to twist the words. :tornado: What are you even referring to???

1 Like

No just trying to not bad mouth someone who is not hear to defend themselves. I was taught not to talk about people behind their backs.

Who might that person be that is not here? The Republicans you mentioned or someone else?

Not at all. You said your guess is republicans because more republicans own guns. No different thinking than more blacks are in jail because more blacks commit crime. You just don’t like thinking of in that way.

I didn’t say anything. You picked on the weakest link as bait. We have had many people here like you who twist words, most end up in the “ignore bin”. you shouldn’t bring your insecurities here. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t have insecurities at least not in that fashion. How did I twist words, I included what you said. You don’t like being called out on it. I can drop you in the ignore bin as well but it doesn’t advance the discussion. I trust and lean on my Lord Jesus for strength and he upholds me.

I don’t care dude, I’m not getting sucked into an inane conversation, and that’s all you want.
There are others here that will oblige you.

2 Likes

Sounds good, Right back at ya

Actually, no, @BRUCE26 did not post that, Robert1246, did.

The last part of my reply to him was “firearm-related crime is not the most common type of crime, that alone shows the fallacy of your post.”

I believe Bruce26 was only commenting on your post “Getting awfully close to saying: more black ppl are in prison because more blacks commit crime.” I did not address your comment, as I had no idea what or who you were referring to, which is exactly what Bruce26 stated, “Way to twist the words. :tornado: What are you even referring to???”

I don’t see where race had anything to do with Robert1246’s comment. I saw your post as a poor attempt at “stirring the pot” and felt no need to reply to your comment. However, if you are going to accuse someone of posting something, be sure that is what that party, in fact, posted. We try to maintain civil discourse and learn from each other. We are not here to incite nor “flame” on others.

5 Likes

I am not going to tell you because I don’t want to tempt you to blame them.:man_facepalming:

1 Like

No, my comment was more tongue-in-cheek, than trying to have you implicate anyone. Have a good day!

3 Likes

Dem and a Repub family went out to watch a movie. When the movie was over and the audience was walking out, a crazed man charged the dem family and they were victims of a mugging. The wife said, we need to have more street lights, have planter with flowers and cafe with table to change the atmosphere so a person won’t come here to commit crime.

Next the mugger started towards the Repub family threatening violence unless they handed over everything. The husband pulled his EDC, shot one time and the mugger dropped on the spot dead. His wife then turned to him saying you’re not going to have that mounted to the wall.

5 Likes

I’m thinking most dedicated Criminals are neither as they are most likely don’t vote. But I guess they could identify as Jack wagons though. As Gunny would say :us:

4 Likes

They vote. They just don’t realize it.

4 Likes