DEI's plan

as a disabled veteran I am insulted by this

11 Likes

Considering the source… On a positive note it is better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.

3 Likes

These days, if a news source is not exaggerating and spinning it, then it is not a news source.
However… When the door fell off of a B737 recently, what was rumoured as a cause?
The thing is, various executives bending the knee and kissing the boot of DEI make their companies disreputable. Did United Air say they will have their pilots 50% this and 50% that by year 2030? They did.

Well, go ahead United, and make me fly your death trap. So think most potential passengers, even Liberals.

1 Like

Ha! according to the article, the FAA wants airlines to hire those with “targeted disabilities.”

"The targeted disabilities are:

• Hearing (total deafness in both ears)
  • Vision (Blind)
  • Missing Extremities
  • Partial Paralysis
  • Complete Paralysis, Epilepsy
  • Severe intellectual disability
  • Psychiatric disability
  • Dwarfism"

Boy Howdy! In addition to being forced into a seat not designed for human beings for several hours, you can look forward to being flown to your destination by a blind, epileptic pilot with suicidal ideation.

7 Likes

On a more positive note what do you find insulting . Sorry for assuming I knew what you found insulting. @leo23

1 Like

Robert,

What does Leo find Insulting?

Really?
Seriously?

3 Likes

the fact that they are putting the people in the position, using them as poster/ sympathy hires. besides it just insulting even to the non disabled, my wife was the one who brought the piece to my attention and she was insulted by it.

2 Likes

ok I laughed entirely to much and to loud at this. now I have to change my shirt because I was drinking coke when I read this… :rofl:

2 Likes

@leo23 might be carrying micro aggressions that he wants to get off his chess. I figured I would offer him the opportunity. Now I am talking about him in the third person. Sorry @leo23 .

1 Like

no worries we’re good :+1:

2 Likes

Leo, You know, with the likes of some of the steady posters here (Karacal and now Mark…)
I’ve learned to NOT drink my Cokes or eat my Waffle’s and play here at the same time.
(Saves on a lot of laundry Brother!) oh, and FRED also the serial Memer…Nasty pin
cushioned women with Tat’s shopping at Walmart just makes me throw the Waffle’s in the trash!
As for the Insulting part (DEI) is just another TRAMA they foist on us to get us upset and make mistakes.
THEY will never get in a plane that is piloted by Ted Bundy or Lizzie Borden but they expect us to!

Did you get everything off your chess Leo? :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

no thank you, I don’t like chess :laughing:

3 Likes

Many Moon’s ago when I drank to quell the nightmares I use to love
‘Playing Checker’s ‘w/ my Brother’s in our down time
I got this idea from Alan Alda in MAS*H, he and Trapper would play with Vodka shots!
and the one line that really cracked me up was ‘Who’s winning?’
and Hawkeye said’’ I don’t know the board keeps moving!’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Good TV, Funny, respectful, poignant…not like some shows today.

As for this Topic, DEI I find the whole thing insulting. I go out of my way to NOT be Disabled.
the .gov puts so many restrictions on my life: You can only earn so much if you go over your not disabled…Do I get my friggin’ legs back then? Will I get the rods and screws taken out of my arms and neck after rolling over in a shoddily built ‘up armored’ Hummer that ‘should’ have taken that hit but didn’t? Who’s going to make me whole?
So respect the Disabled but please don’t let Helen Keller fly my plane, or hanibal Lecter operate on me?

Does ANYBODY else think this .gov is too stoopid to be in power? Or am I the only one?

4 Likes

I think the only people that aren’t too stupid, don’t have the ability to do anything about it. Make sense?

2 Likes

yep I know of the episode you are talking about cracks me up every time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I wish tv was like it was when we grew up not this crap they are showing now

4 Likes

That’s why I own all 11 seasons.

3 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

I mean come on guys Radar mailing home a Jeep piece by piece!
Watching (5) o’clock Charlie bomb an Ammo dump!
McClean Stevenson’s character blown up in a Toilet… Boom! Classic!

3 Likes

“Did you see a big bird with fuzzy pink feet?” :rofl:

2 Likes

WHAT? the heck! (has to be more than (6) characters—annoying WHAT!

2 Likes