Defund This

@Alexander8 because ANTIFA and the Democrats won another round! We’re in the 12th round my friends!

4 Likes

I don’t think the local politicians’ Neville Chamberlain approach is working out for them.
Exhibit A: DC mayor changes an entire city street to “Black Lives Matter” and gets dressed down by BLM.

5 Likes

Yes, arresting them is despicable.

Maybe we let all this stuff has get too far. Since 2016 we, as a freedom loving people, have been so assaulted and stressed and demeaned since Inauguration Day to ANTIFA rioting week, we need a solution.
I have a solution.
We make sure to vote Biden and his cohorts to get in the White House, we defund every blue state, and on Inauguration Day we start riots (I mean peaceful protest) not looting and not burning neighborhoods to the ground, but blowing up Hollywood. We don’t loot stores like Nike, Addidas, Rlolex, Target, CVS, Old Navy clothing and any cheap crap made by China, no, no, no. We don’t burn down their houses and businesses. We loot their rights all their rights, we duct tape their mouths and bind their hands and remove the constitution from their lives and their states allow them to live in the crap that anarchies produce, homelessness, famine, disease, and humiliation, behind the fences they have already built around their own homes!
But we first we must show them what trained armed looters can really accomplish. There are at least 50 million of us according to Biden. Since his math is off the we can surely right that wrong.
At this point, what a stress reliever. Shutting down Hollywood, and the AOC crowd, the Pelosi crowd, The Schiff crowd. Take back every hard earned tax dime from them and fund red states til we turn blu, LOL :joy:
We can paint the streets with, “Silencers Matter”! or “ALL GUNS MATTER”!
That could be our new mantra, SILENCERS, “When do we want them, now! How to we want them, hot!” Or RPG, RPG, RPG! (Rightful personal gun ownership). Come on, say it with me, RPG, RPG…
We can wear shirts with American flags on them, we can wear hoodies with the pledge of allegiance on the back and hats with USCCA , NRA and Handgun logos on them. We would be FREE to express ourselves!
PS thanks fo letting me vent!
What’s next…?

2 Likes

@Scott52 - you may have something there.

It is very clear that the people that want to do away with the police have lost their minds and are unable to think this through. When a bunch of thugs break in and you, your wife, and kids, who will stop them? No police the thugs are free to do all the damage they want. Who will take the drunks off the road, who will come for accident reports. No police, you think the guy that hit you with no insurance is going to stay around to swap info ? For the states and city that want to outlaw guns, people will leave those places, or get guns. No one is going to come take them away. After you kill the thugs that came in and tried to grab your wife or daughter, I guess the mayor will show up to tell you that your in trouble for having a gun. With no police they are not taking it from you. And the list goes on. It will be the old west days without law. Everyone killing everyone. Who will stop it ? Law abiding people will gather in new cities, with walls around them, and no one allowed in that doesn’t agree and work with the new community. These are just a few things that can happen without our law enforcement. Is this what they really want ? After they get rid of the police, and destroy the whole city, where do they get the things they need to live ? No grocery stores, no any kind of stores, everything gone. So they move on to the next city, until someone stops them.

1 Like

The Twin Cities (Minneapolis & St. Paul) are absolutely perfect test beds for defunding the police. They can then change their names to Minne-Mogadishu and St. Somalia.

6 Likes

Go ahead defund us. We’ll go relax, YOU take the bullet.

7 Likes

It might be a worthwhile effort to show what happens when there is no law and order…

However, the police unions are in part, part of the problem.

3 Likes

Lawlessness.

Defacing public property.

And leftist weak politicians appease and pander… and refuse to hold those who commit crimes accountable.

4 Likes

Agreed.
Almost like grasshoppers, or a virus… Or like the bluecoats who move here to TX from CA.

2 Likes

Once again I have to commend the fantastic journalists at the Babylon Bee. They always seem to have their reporters at the right place doing sound research and fact checking.

6 Likes

Here ya go, a vague as the weekend weatherman “plan”. No timeline or specific actions, but disband the Police Department they will:

MSN

1 Like

Perfect, just beautiful. I suggest to the good folks, before there is a timeline or specific plain on the City Council part - sell what you have and get the heck out of Minne-Sodom and St.Gomorrah.
On the other hand, consider what happens to any military unit that lets the enemy overrun its positions and burn and steal their equipment. It is disbanded, everyone busted to private, and worse. Why should a PD be treated differently?

3 Likes

And I theorized in another thread that someone will probably bring up Sharia law as an alternative in some places.

2 Likes

Vacuum of power has to be filled. Try to stay calm as you witness it happen.

2 Likes

Where I live, we’re one of a handful of cities in the entire USA that voted in favor of tax increase to add funds to the local PD.
Will we get tax rebates if city council sold their souls to Soros and defunded the police?

1 Like

It’s a shame that people now are asking, who they should call in an emergency, I have the phone number right here (bet you thought I’d say Ghost Busters) no, dial toll free 1-800-ANTIFA or 1-888-CARTEL, if you’re put on hold while being raped, assaulted, robbed at gunpoint take a knee and beg for your life! Or hopefully you live in a state that respects your 2A rights and self defense rights. You be the judge.
Seriously, people need to go home mourn the loss and think constructively about what a lawless nation would look like.
It’s agreed bad cops exist and so do some really bad people. If, for one minute you thought Charles Manson, Ted Buddy, the Unabomber the recent mass shootings were bad and horrific, your in for a whole new level of bad, if you stay on the “defund” road.
There are some seriously sick and crazy people out there that don’t need a motive. Think about that for a few seconds. The psychos I just mentioned all had a motive. Imagine the ones that just want to see the world burn??? Left unchecked.
Only movies have portrayed that possibility with lovable happy endings. When you’re staring down the barrel of a gun no matter how big or small, sorry, that save the day moment is not in your future.
Those bad actors you saw on TV were just a taste of the havoc that can be brought down across your neighborhoods.

7 Likes

CNN interviewed a person, that seems seriously insane to me, yet somehow presides over the City Council and decides if people can expect help in life or death situations.

We can discuss what can be done to repel some boarders, but if help is not coming, not ever, and the property is potentially under siege every night -it calls for some completely different tactics to preserve one’s family lives.

Camerota asked, “What if, in the middle of the night, my home is broken into? Who do I call?”

Bender said, “Yes, I mean, I hear that loud and clear from a lot of my neighbors, and myself, too, and I know that that comes from a place of privilege. Because for those of us for whom the system is working, I think we need to step back and imagine what it would feel like to already live in that reality where calling the police may mean more harm is done.”

3 Likes

I read a similar article about that interview. I don’t think that council representative is insane, I think she lacks a spine and she’s pandering to a popular social media trend. People like this- on either side of the aisle- need to be removed from office on election day. Our experiment in self-governance demands that our elected officials be serious and thoughtful people who will do right thing for the people they represent, even (especially) when that decision is unpopular. We simply cannot be a society ruled by hashtags and flash mobs.

As of yet, I haven’t heard anyone explain what the police department should be replaced with. To me, that shows they’re not serious. If someone can explain how to restructure or reform the police department in a way that makes the city a better place, I’m willing to listen and consider. Otherwise, I wouldn’t blame any police department that walked off the job. Call their bluff. I can’t think of any other profession that takes this kind of abuse.

4 Likes