Defending against medical coersion at work

“They can’t help it–they’re scientists. They say they want to help you, but what they really want is to rule the world!”

1 Like

Educate yourself as to the 'efficacy" and “testing” you speak of. All of these shots have “emergency issue only” . That speaks to the legal authorization of the shot, not the efficacy. ALL of the shots included paperwork shows that it neither prevents infection nor prevents spreading the infection. It is clearly an experimental “gene therapy” experiment that has never been tried on humans prior to its current usage. There is no long term studies to prove safety as ALL the animals in previous trials DIED! If you have taken the shot, YOU are the testing module. A simple look back in history will prove the negative possibilities to come, and those are with human trials.
Advocate for yourself and your family. presumably you are in this community because you carry or have concerns about your 2A rights and yet you line up for an experimental medical trial with NO rights or damage protection…SMH!

4 Likes

40-60 % of frontline doctors refuse to take “shot”.

4 Likes

With all due respect, nearly everything you asserted is fiction. Please take your own advice and educate yourself. Or not. Your choice. But please don’t spread half-truths, innuendo and outright falsehoods as if they are facts.

Given the situation in UK, any fact checker that remains online is likely to strictly conform to government official line. I refuse to consume information from a discredited source.

1 Like

You are a fool for this response. Read the CDC website not prefab propaganda designed to get you to accept an untested gene therapy experimental shot.
I feel sorry for you and whatever family of sphere of influence you have. As it is you that is spreading “half-truths, innuendo and outright falsehoods as if they are facts.”
Best of luck with your long term outlook.

Haven’t heard of that high of percentage that won’t take it. But like everything else I see and here things all over the place.

1 Like

FWIW, my company has a pretty good legal team, and they were able to implement a vaccine policy.

We don’t have to register our vaccine, but we do have to wear masks if we can’t validate that we’re vaccinated.
Validation means showing HR your vaccine card. They then give you the green light to waltz about the office without a mask.

Only sharing this because they’re pretty straight laced. If they can pull this off legally, then I would imagine other organizations can do the same.

That is the question. They believe they have done so, but it has not been tested in court. Also, civil suits are regularly settled out of court even when the company is in the “right”. I understand there several or more court cases upcoming on this exact issue.

1 Like

simple, people don’t trust it, no matter what genius says its ok! no one knows what it will do to us 5 to 10yrs down the road at this point! they would rather take their chances with the virus! their choice!

2 Likes

This means they outed all unvaccinated people, and visibly marked them.

I very much doubt this will hold in court. We had a change in email system, and the new system started showing everyones legal names, not the preferred names. Just for that there was a crapstorm.

1 Like

My family and I are doing just fine. Thanks for your concern.

Read a little history. Similar superstitious paranoia and fearful ignorance heralded the arrival of the first Dark Age in Europe. Later, here in America, similar fervor grounded in ignorance and popular mass delusion led to the Salem Witch Trials.

You might also avail yourself of night school or some other introduction to the basics of the scientific method. Then you might be able to actually interpret some of those data that you erroneously point to as the basis for your own misunderstanding.

If not for the revealed emails, and history of baseless statements and ignoring science under the guise of following science.
This is not paranoia, this is healthy suspicion in informed citizens. Under normal circumstances, I would expect suspicions to arise in law enforcement and counter-intelligence offices as well.

3 Likes

40% of the employees at the NIH won’t take it.
That says a lot

3 Likes

What are you even talking about? Law enforcement and counter intelligence professionals deal in facts. The fact that they haven’t jumped aboard your conspiracy train speaks volumes about its veracity.

Wrong again. But fiction sure is more fun than reality sometimes, isn’t it?

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-faucimarks-cdcvaccinationlevel-idUSL2N2N71QB

Courts deal in facts and evidence. LE and especially CI investigate suspicions and allegations, to arrive at probable causes.

They are absolutely impartial. Not one example of bias or corruption one can find. So you are right!

2 Likes

Ironically, you apparently did not read your source that states:

Regarding NIAID employees, Fauci responded: “You know I’m not 100% sure, Senator. But I think it’s probably a little bit more than half, probably around 60 percent”. Then Marks said that the number for FDA employees was “probably in the same range,” although he couldn’t “tell an exact number.”

1 Like

Your point being?

2 Likes