Headaches
Heart problems
Respiratory or lung problems
Abdominal problems
Catching COVID after being
Blood clots or bleeding, including
in the heart and in the brain
Mood or memory problems

Not taking this vax, so not worried about the issues… I’ll never win an argument against faucis flock, learned that in 2016. My concern is maintaining health without a vax, scrip, or Dr visit. I have found cardio, vitamins, fresh air, etc have kept me healthy and a special shout out to my homies vitamin D, selenium, zinc, colloidal silver and olive leaf extract👍 in the battle of Wuhan.

3 Likes

Bit of good news. Federal judge in TX temporarily blocks United Airlines from imposing vaxx mandate on employees nationwide. Not a ruling on legality of vaxx mandates, but still encouraging.

4 Likes

There are many reasons - you have natural immunity because you had COVID, your freedom to chose on such a new drug, because the government is waaaay to interested in mandating it, because you are allergic to it, have a health condition that makes it risky or makes you unable to respond appropriately to it, religious reasons, etc.
I am a healthcare professional and am pro vaccine (if it’s right for you and is your choice, not someone else’s), but anti mandate.

5 Likes

Seems real simple. How many have died from the virus, versus how many have died from the vaccine.

OK, so how many have died from Covid19 virus? As opposed to WITH Covid19. This is where the massive official lies begin. This is not simple.

3 Likes

Numbers that even the CDC admits they are wrong about. However, as an example of how bad their dataset is, based on the CDC data, COVID-19 is effective at eradicating the Flu, as barely anyone gets it or dies from it anymore.

2 Likes