Defending against medical coersion at work

Just want to remind everyone in this thread, we don’t ask everyone to agree, but we do require that the disagreements be about the topic and not personal attacks because you don’t agree. Keep the conversation on the topic from the original post.

3 Likes

If you have followed the Houston hospital employees in their fight to remain vaccine free, here is what a judge said in rejecting their lawsuit:

“Equating the injection requirement to medical experimentation in concentration camps is reprehensible,” Hughes wrote. “Nazi doctors conducted medical experiments on victims that caused pain, mutilation, permanent disability, and in many cases, death.”

“He added that the workers were free to accept or reject a vaccine and that they would “simply need to work elsewhere” if they chose the latter.”

“If a worker refuses an assignment, changed office, earlier start time, or other directive, he may be properly fired. Every employment includes limits on the worker’s behavior in exchange for his remuneration,” Hughes wrote. “That is all part of the bargain.”

2 Likes

At some point, the MEDICAL facts about The China Wuhan Virus and the NOT A Vaccine shot needs to be entered as evidence.

4 Likes

I guess we’ll just have to wait to see what the Fifth Circuit Court has to say, because surely this will be appealed. It’s worthwhile to note that at least a quick overview of Hughes’s shows both a predisposition for corporations over employees, and more than a few significant reversals by the Fifth Circuit.

2 Likes

Recent reports of heart muscle inflammation in young otherwise healthy people, one case involving world class athlete, fall under “pain, permanent disability and death”. I courts higher up will find the suit has merit.

1 Like

Under the premise that the vast majority of states, including Kentucky, are “employment at will” states. This means that either the employer or the employee may terminate employment at any time for any reason or for no reason at all. (There are exceptions for terminating an employee for discriminatory reasons.) Employers can place requirements on employees. Some have absolute no smoking policies where the employees are not allowed to be smokers at all, even off the clock. They can set dress codes, days and hours of work and even prohibit certain activities.

While I am in complete agreement on the personal choice to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, I agree that employers have the right to mandate the vaccine for employees.

The next question should be, can an employer prohibit employees from receiving the vaccine and terminate those who do?

1 Like

Employers are barred from asking personal questions, such as your religion, age, sex, medical issues, pregnancy status (unless those issues have bearing on the job, such as exposure to radiation), etc. So it seems to me that, as you are not asked about any other vaccinations, asking about the COVID-19 “vaccine” would have similar implications, especially as this “vaccine” is not even FDA approved.

One other major concern is that Congress granted the makers of this “vaccine” immunity from all liability. Yet, ironically, Congress wants to repeal PLCAA that prevents frivolous civil liability suits against FFLs and firearm manufacturers. That does not inspire confidence in the “vaccine”, especially when added to the fact that they only tested the vaccines on those least likely to have any allergic reaction to it. Yet, the numbers of people that got the vaccine and had reactions is far greater, percentage-wise, by orders of magnitude than with any vaccine that is FDA-approved.

2 Likes

Excellent point!

Under the laws enforced by EEOC, it is illegal to discriminate against someone (applicant or employee) because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information. Prohibited Employment Policies/Practices | U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

Many of those questions cannot be asked in a job interview and cannot be used for hiring, firing or promotion. Disability and genetic information is forbidden however, it does not include all PHI (Personal Healthcare Information). Some employers already require flu shots and, while the EEOC recommends employers encourage flu shots, it allows mandates as long as there are exceptions made for religion or disability. These requirements are not uncommon in healthcare and nursing facilities. And the employees can then be required or prove they received the shots or that their religion or disability prevents them.

Don’t get me wrong. I have said many times that I will CONSIDER a COVID-19 vaccine after it is FDA approved and the long term effects are known. Based on the history of Zantac, long term means at least 38 years. I have heard enough factually accurate cases of those who received a “safe and effective” vaccine that seriously question the safety and efficacy of any of the vaccines.

1 Like

I understand the legality of the topic and I guess that’s hard to dispute. I guess we’ll see how appeals go.

You mentioned Zantac and that’s a great reason as to why I’m hesitant. I took a prescription from 2006 to 2007 that had some negative side-effects and I believe the FDA later pulled it. In late 2009 and early 2010 I started investigating some symptoms I was having. Without going into detail I’ve been on a weekly therapeutic ever since. I feel better and I think my health is generally good, but I am on this therapeutic now for the rest of my life.

1 Like

I actually think we are going to see some states pass laws prohibiting mandatory covid vaccines but I think the courts are going try to stay out of it.

1 Like

Let’s see if NFL players cave in to the jab just as easily as they had to kneeling.

2 Likes

I see this as no different than requiring you to wear a certain kind of uniform in your workplace. You may find the uniform objectionable and choose not to wear it, but your boss has the right to fire you if you don’t. As for revealing your vaccination status, HIPPA gives you the right to not divulge that information, but if you fail to do so, you may be subject to dismissal. It doesn’t matter your argument, as an employer, I have the right to require certain compliance from my employees. If they choose not to comply, I have the right to terminate them.

At the end of the day, the uniform comes off.

2 Likes

@OldCowboy not quite. even to the dress code there are limits. I believe this lawsuit was concocted before the employment, so it may be a poor example. But they did win aganst a company.

1 Like

As with most things there are exceptions.

FDA approval is a load of crap. I can mane multiple FDA approved drugs that within a couple years of “approval” were found to be horrible things.

Thalidomide, Fen Fen, viox, bucklies balls, diethylstilbesterol, metal on metal hip implants to name a few.

So being a victim of one of the aforementioned drugs I have little to no faith in the all mighty FDA.

3 Likes

Calls are rising from some experts for the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to move faster to fully approve the COVID-19 vaccines, in what could be a key step to address vaccine hesitancy.
As the vaccination rate lags, with the country on pace to miss President Biden’s goal of vaccinating 70 percent of adults by July 4, polling indicates full approval could help convince some of the remaining unvaccinated people to get the shots.
Some unvaccinated people view the current emergency use authorizations for the vaccines as an indicator they are still experimental and not fully tested, despite the rigorous process that went into those authorizations.
-TheHill .com

FDA proceeding with caution? :face_with_monocle:

LOL, as the testing that was done prior to the emergency authorization of the “vaccines” was very limited, and only those that did not have food allergies, nor had any allergies to the ingredients of the “vaccines” were tested. Even then, there was a high rate of reactions to the “vaccines”, much higher than normal vaccines, by at least a few orders of magnitude.

1 Like

Any accelerated “approval” at this point will be viewed, correctly, as a political decision, and not one founded in science.

Does anyone not see through such a transparent ploy?

5 Likes