Defected KGB Agent - This Made me Nervous

Last week Dan Bongino showed clips of an interview from a defected KGB agent. In the video he talked about the subversion of United States culture to defeat our country. I can’t tell the timeline in which he gave this presentation but I’m guessing late 70’s to early 80’s. Much of what he’s talking about is happening right now in our society between Cancel Culture, Censorship, making groups (e.g. Republicans and White people) out to be disliked, focus on race, and diminishing religion and replacing it with sex. This video really made me nervous to be honest. Just the part he touched on with the education system being infiltrated. I went to Purdue University for my first three years of college (mid 90’s) and every professor in the Sociology department was a Communist and they didn’t hide it. Hell, Sociology 101 - 202 was all about Communism, Equity, and redistribution of wealth. There were a couple in the Political Science department too. It was true then and probably true before I was in school as he mentioned in the video. I was definitely impressionable at that age and Communism and equity sounded great at the time. Luckily I’ve grown up a bit since then but I’m sure many students went through similar experiences and still hold those views. It’s even worse now with what’s being taught in school and even reinforced at work through “training.”

Anybody else watch this video? If so, what did you think. If you haven’t, I’d give it a watch and share it as much as you can.

4 Likes

Nothing new. Every country does this to every other. Most people do it to other people.

1 Like

Nothing to worry about there! Russians are not the problem, we’ve been infiltrated by Coke Cola, Delta and MLB and an open southern border, hell, the White House has been infiltrated by the Trojan horse of China! The good thing is, his wife couldn’t launch a dingy!

4 Likes

Sure countries tmdo it to each other and I’m sure we’ve done. The concern I have is that the problems he’s mentioning are already happening.

1 Like