Dark Mode (USCCA App)

Hi @dawn I have all the dark theme options enabled. This is what the USCCA app looks like. To get the dark theme I think there may need to be some updates with the USCCA web app.

USCCA (light mode :bulb:)

Would be awesome to have the dark background with light text to keep my retinas happy when viewing in a dark room.

There are some updates coming which should help. I’ll check in with the tech gurus to see if there’s an ETA on the roll out.

1 Like

Looks like my Android just went to the dark side.

Edit: I didn’t change anything, just logged in on my phone.

1 Like

Yeah!! Woohoo I just received it. @dawn, you’re the best!

:partying_face:

We are in the process of updating all of the USCCA sites - I couldn’t let the cat out of the bag the other day. :innocent:

2 Likes

I’m sorry to bring up this topic again. I’m just sorta confused. I’ve become much more familiar with these fourm webapps, and have several with my various interests and hobbies. USCCA is the only one that isn’t automatically dark. Anyone know why?

1 Like

Because USCCA Community is not an app.
It’s web based but well formatted to mobile devices.

2 Likes

Yes, I know. Both screenshots above are the same, but USCCA isn’t dark like all the others I use.

1 Like

What is the color of the background when you open fe. https://ammoseek.com/? White / grey… Whatever designers decided.

The same is with USCCA Community.

2 Likes