Cz p-10 c

Hello, everyone. Are there any P-10 C owners here? I’d like to hear your opinions and reviews of this CZ pistol.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @MZhockey12
I do not currently own one but have handled them in the past. It’s comparable to the G19 in size but has a shorter grip, but, my hand fit better “into” the back strap better than the G19. I think it would be a great CC pistol.
Hth

2 Likes

Hi @MZhockey12 - Welcome to the Community.

Check that Forum for a fair opinions:
The Original CZ Forum - Polymer Pistols: P-10, P-07, P-09

You don’t need to sign up there to read.

3 Likes

I love cz pistols, I have a spo1 and a 75 b. Great pistol s.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @MZhockey12 and God bless you.

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother @_boback77 and you are in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

I have never owned but have had the pleasure of shooting many CZ products, however not this one. I have been very impressed with CZ in general and would never hesitate to purchase one if I were in the market.

3 Likes

@MZhockey12 ,
Still looking for opinions?

Does CZ P-10C bring your attention to be your EDC or other reason?
Are you looking for good CZ handgun or considering P-10C as a one of the models from big striker-fired family?

2 Likes

I have handled one, but not fired one yet. It felt great in my hand and the YT vids are hot on this gun.

1 Like

I currently have a Sig Sauer P365, but I’m still waiting on the approval for my CCW. I liked the feel of the P-10C and the YT videos are really hot on this pistol. Until I get one, I won’t know which one will be my EDC.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you for your input. Happy shooting!

1 Like

Check P-07. You may like it better than P-10C :slightly_smiling_face:
I know it’s personal preference, but P-07/09 shoots nicer that P-10.

2 Likes

Great. Thank you for your advice.

1 Like

Try a P30 V3😉

3 Likes

I know P30, however I don’t like V3 trigger. I love LEM v1 version. That’s the awesome handgun. And yes… I would prefer P30 V1 over CZ P-07.

But we focus on CZ here. :raised_hand:

2 Likes

I have a PC-10 F & C. The C is almost the same size as my RAP full size. It’s also a few ounces lighter. It fits me well and works with the same holster as a G19. The trigger is crisp with a short reset. Follow-up shots are fast. Mag holds 15 rnds and can hold +2 with the right extension. I really like it. The only time I don’t use it as my EDC is when I go to church. Then I use a G48 w/Shield Arms 15-rnd mags… only because it’s slimmer.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family Brother @David3 and you are in the right place at the right time.

Thanks for your input, David. Currently, I only own a Sig P365, so I am not sure whether my next pistol should be an alternative EDC, like the P-10c or go with the P-10f, as my home gun. I’m hoping to find someone local that has one or both that they may allow my to fire them. But, I just may have to make a purchase decision solely based on my research here and on YT.

2 Likes