Crooked Cops in Manteca, CA

On the morning of June 29th I was leaving my house to get away from a wife that is super controlling and manipulative. We happen to be going through a pretty ugly divorce. I’m retired from the Army and spent some time in combat zones, well she likes to use that against me which is just sick. I got paid my retirement and was heading to San Jose when I noticed that I was running out of gas. I quickly pulled over in this small town of Manteca and accidentally took the wrong exit and it was not the Chevron exit near Bass Pro shop. Instead it was after that. I pulled over at a Hampton Inn because my truck started to die. I then went to see if the Hampton Inn employees would call my insurance company for me or let me use the phone because again my crazy ex locked me out of my Apple ID and acct. to my phone in which only the apple store can fix. At this point I called roadside assistance from USAA and they explained that they were on their way soon. Well 3 hrs go by and these cars kept coming through the parking lot and messing with me I then felt unsafe. The team in Hampton Inn saw all this transpire and I didn’t want to bring any trouble so I pushed my truck onto the road on Bass
Pro Dr. I sat there for another 20 minutes and then called Toyota road side assistance which they said someone would be their shortly. I’m now getting worried because the same two vehicles keep rolling passed me and stopping and I’m guessing my wife’s friends just messing with me but I’m not really certain. I work as an armed security officer so I have a vest in my truck and put the damn thing on. I sit back in my truck and I called the police twice because of these vehicles and asked if they knew what company or if any the insurance companies use for road side assistance. Their dispatch in Manteca, CA told me their officers were in the fight and they could not help me. I sat their for another hr. no, police or road side assistance. Finally 3x police officers pulled over and pulled me out in a felony arrest manner. I told them that I I had called them because of the harassment and if they had information of any roadside assistance that they knew of that could help. They explained all they could do was wait and that their dispatch confirmed that they talked to USAA also. I then sat on the curb after they searched me and one police officer left. The two that stayed was a watch commander and his minion. He tried to act like my friend and asked me if I ever thought of surrendering my weapon over to him and I laughed. I work as armed security and I have a CCW so no and hell no. They then commenced to search my vehicle again. I told him that enough was enough and unless they were charging me or detaining me could they help me move my truck about 50 ft to the closest parking spot and they refused. I asked them if they could please step out of the way so I could and they said no, I said why not? They would not give me an answer. I asked could you please help a veteran out and get me some gas and I would figure it out from there and they refused. I said, well that is cool and I’m pretty sure I told them I would talk to a lawyer while I started to walk so I could get a gas can possibly. Within that 10 minutes of me walking they called their local tow truck company which is located approximately less than a mile from their police station and my truck was going over the freeway overpass. I looked back and the police took off and didn’t even have the common courtesy to offer me a ride somewhere or tell me they towed my vehicle. This then began my 5hr walk back to the city I’m from. I found out that they towed my vehicle because it was obstructing traffic which it was not at all and they took my gun that I left in the truck because they would not let me have it or anything in my vehicle. I just got done today paying $225 to the city and $700 to the tow truck company to get my vehicle in which they trashed the inside of my vehicle and made me walk over 15 miles home. I use that gun for work and now I have no employment and just want to leave CA and can’t do anything to stop this illegal confiscation. When trying to get my belongings back they told me I needed to talk to the DOJ of CA. What an awesome way to protect and serve Manteca PD and going into 4th of July weekend. I hope he is drinking a beer realizing that combat veteran he ■■■■■■ over is out $1,000 which was going to be used for a lawyer to help with my custody battle. Guess what if it was drugs or something you were looking for there was nothing if you would go back to look at security cameras you would see I did nothing while these people harassed me for hours. “Protect and Serve.” Not the people or the men and women that went and volunteered to protect this great country so you could have all those federally paid holidays. I will never support or back the blue line bullshit again. Support the green line we won’t confiscate your 2A rights and put you in a financial bind because we are in cahoots with the tow truck company and get huge bonuses from liberals for disarming legally CCW operating citizens. F- off Manteca PD

Second picture cropped to remove private address from photo. ~Moderators

4 Likes

That must have pushed your patience to the limit. I am so glad that I don’t live in California or any large city. I’m also happy that I live in a red state. Hopefully, that kind of “police work” won’t start everywhere.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s against the law anywhere except CA to impound a car from a veteran in need of help

3 Likes

That was really hard to read and my blood not boil. Praying all is restored and well for you soon sir. Thank you for your service, hopefully you get away from Commiefornia ASAP. Much peace to you.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Stephan10 glad you could join us and thank you for your service my brother. Most peoples see the blue line as right or left but I have and always will look at the blue line as the biggest gang in the U S. Why because they do anything they want and don’t care who they do it to. I do look at the good LEO’s as one which have served in the service as you and I and many others but, that blue line truly need to be done away with, plus I see it as a desecration to :us:

1 Like

Thank you for your service brother. As a fellow veteran I would’ve came to your aid. I wish I could’ve come along. Reading your story made my blood boil. I don’t see how people like that can sleep at night after treating someone like you were treated.

3 Likes