Crook throws dumbbell through glass door — even after homeowner warns him

Buckle up, this one’s a ride…

4 Likes

It’s not the long drop that’ll get you, it’s the sudden stop at the bottom. Hilarious…rough nite for this low life.

4 Likes

There just ain’t fixin’ stupid.

4 Likes

Apparently unmoved at the prospect of being filled with lead, Harrison picked up a dumbbell on the porch, threw it through the glass door, and entered the home

“Nobody wants to be shot” is a myth, and a dangerous one.

4 Likes

Having worked in corrections - I will say the average IQ of the felons was between 65 and 70. Not the sharpest tools in the shed. So this guy coming in the house doesn’t surprise me one bit. They actually try to get arrested again because they can’t function in normal society.

4 Likes

Sad but true, that some go back to jail by choice. Either way, those of us who can/do function in the free world have their choice forced on us; either be subjected to the criminal activity or pay for their upkeep.

3 Likes

I was working in a minimum security prison about 28 years ago replacing all the locks in the place.

While I was there one inmate had his last counseling session two hours before he was to be released.

After his session he was to go back to his room (yes room not cell) and collect his things and wait to be called for his ride.

He left the session and walked out the back of the prison becoming an escaped prisoner. He did this on purpose because (he admitted this to the officers) he had no skills and was terrified to be out on his own. He thought he might starve to death.

3 Likes

I agree with @OldGnome - you can’t fix stupid!

Oh man, you’re telling me…

1 Like

You can’t fix stupid, and apparantly, fear is crippling.

1 Like