crime moving into new areas

USCCA my chillie.is what I have been using for m. TEXAS . FLAG. :chile::chile::chile::chile::chile:. Please don’t play with me thank you . USCCA . I ONLY HAVE AN IPHONE ,15 . IF I HAD A COMPUTER I WOULD BE ABLE TO USE THE TEXAS FLAG . For two years this has not bothered anyone and now someone has finally figured it out . I will stop using the :chile: flag. I use for the TEXAS FLAG AND AFTER TWO YEARS ITS A CHILE :chile: . Sorry it took that long for ya to figure it out . And the only thing that matters is ya know what I mean . Or that ya . Just want to insult members​:question::question::question::chile::chile::chile: BOBBY JEAN. OUR COUNTRY IS NOT :bangbang::us:UNITED. So what china :cn: :question: two years I have not been told .:bangbang:YOUR TEXAS FLAG​:chile::bangbang: IS . CHILE :chile: .FLAG . What the hell . Bobby Jean . After two years . That has been found out . I DO.NOT HAVE A COMPUTER . Or I . WOULD BE USING THE RIGHT TEXAS FLAG . . What wrong with it now . :question: THATS JUST RUDE we are to . Lift up one.Another :question: NO ROOT BEER :beer: FOR YOU :bangbang::chile::100::bangbang:

Feels weird to me also Brother Ron,

One one hand everybody seems to just be going about their business
and then stupid Sh** happens right before your eyes (a powder keg)
There’s bizarre incidents happening right here and it’s staggering to the mind
Albuquerque was such a peaceful city, now it’s…well you never know what may happen next.
I SEE the Migrant infestation, they are not hiding. Roaming around (in town)
but sometimes the streets are full. Amazing. A major drug bust (13) houses raided
10K Fentanyl, lots of guns, 120K in cash! Just one incident.
I carry (2) guns now. I never really carried a back-up now it’s like American Express commercials I don’t
leave home without it. And New Mexico is sayingn’Come on in!’ sad, pathetic.

5 Likes

My sister in law moved down there a couple of months ago, live in the UNM area off Central. She can’t wait for her lease to be up so she can get back to the “peace and quite” of downtown Salt Lake City.

3 Likes

That didn’t take long at all!

Ah! New Mexico! The charm fades fast!
As I said before if you come to visit me DRIVE here!, Armed!
Nothing to see here folks, move along!
(the one good thing about Albuquerque is Rio Rancho!–a separate city
and worlds away from the filth!..no wait! Please come during ‘Major events’
if your going to visit make it when 600,000 other people come here, It’s like heard mentality
The weakest Tourist/.oldest is like an injured Gazelle 'At least their last act is sacrificing themselves for the greater good of the Heard". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Shoot or we’ll HALT! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:You want Red or Green in your Coffin! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Here lies Tourist # 675!

3 Likes

Don102. SIR I USED TO JUST CARRY MY KABARS USMC. Fighting knives in quick draw Holsters. And SECOND DEGREE BLACK BELT . Plus . R.AT./B.LA.S.T.:bangbang: AFTER BEING SHOT POINT.BLANK… And IT .BLEW MY COLLARBONE. Apart. And three years to get my 19,. ENCH. Right.ARM. TO.RAISE.UP STRAIGHT . AND IT GOT DOWN TO 10,ENCES. BEFORE I COULD GET IT BACK TO 17,ENCHES. . AND THEN I GOT SHOT . !! And that . TOOK. Me 4,TO. BE ABLE TO…WALK AGAIN. !! So I .HAVE.BEEN FIGHTING FOR MY.VERY LIFE. From the time I was.BORN HUNGRY AND.GOT A.Job. And.WORKER.at my new.Families FEED.STORES!!! GRADE.6. AND WELDING SCHOOL…2,YEARS. . Now. I AM .blessed for every single day…any kind of hit. To my head . Can kill me. .I .never tell anyone. . I can not talk about. What happened to me unless I need to talk to my doctors. .I HAD SAID . A bit about it and was informed. Redacted.:100:!! And so I can not. Speak about anything else about this…!!! and no . Need.to. .I apologize for.Ever says anything…I . Am TRULY THANKFUL TO BE ALIVE. And . I AM JUST SO HAPPY TO STEAL BE. . Intelligent. .As.ever.was. . I.WANT. My Brothers.to.know. I am.so thank.full. For.saving my.Life. And . I. Love you all. That saved my life. And . I . I am honored.of. been. With . .ya…brothers for life. .F.ast.B.ravo.I.ndian. . Love ya Don.1.02. SIR. S.R.T.:us:S.I.R. We ARE AMERICANS AND WE . ARE .COUNTRY . THAT. IS THE .LAND.OF. THE.FREE. AND…HOME. OF. THE. BRAVE. . THATS .ALL.OF,US,AMERICANS. THE. THIS.IS. AMERICA…WHERE.OUR.FREEDOM.DAM.SURE.IS,WAS.NOT.FREE… WE. WILL.DEFEND. OUR. HOME LAND. SEA.TO. SHINING. SEA. Every.AMERICAN…THROUGHOUT. HISTORY.TO.OUR.DESTINY.LIVE.FREE.OR.DIE. ALMEN

4 Likes

You have been in the SH** Brother
and we are all grateful you are with us today
Keep the faith my Friend
When the dust settles we will toast a Root Beer to us still being ALIVE.
We are all a Band of Brothers and Sisters

3 Likes

SIR .YES SIR BROTHER SIR THANK YOU .SIR . WE . SIR . DEFINITELY ARE .SIR. INVADED. .SIR . SIR. ITS .GETTING. LATE.:alarm_clock:. SIR . I .PRAY.SIR. SOME ONE. .SIR. RINGS…SOUNDS.SIR. OF .FREEDOM. SIR . BEFORE. ITS. TO.LATE. MY.BROTHER.SIR. DON.102.SIR . LOVE .Bobby Jean. TWO FEATHERS.:feather: :feather:.SIR. AND .MY.FAMILY.SIR. Debbie ann. And our little.puppies…WILL.be :one:year old .SIR. In the day light …SIR. THANK.YOU.SIR. It’s strange.SIR. I .FEEL.AS.YOU .CAN SEE . SIR .FEEL. SIR. What . TRULY BEIN. .IN. IT. SIR. Just by what you have said. SIR. I .FEEL YOU .SIR CAN .TELL .SIR SAME .Dirty.JUST.A.DIFFERENT. SHIRT. SIR . And .ALL…WE.CAN.DO.SIR.IS.SAY.SIR.PASS…AMMUNITION. SIR. . PRAY. WE. .NEVER.SIR.NEED.IT.SIR. NO.FOR.THIS.SIR. SIR. THIS IS. BRAKING. MY.HART. SIR. I TRULY . PRAY . WE .GET REAL.LEADERSHIP. ASAP. :us: SIR . ITS.STARTING TO LOOK LIKE THIS CAN TURN INTO A WORLD WAR. SIR. AND THE ONLY FRIEND WE . SIR .HAVE . Sir . IS. EACH OTHER.SIR. . THIS IS MUCH MUCH WORSE SIR THAN MOST . COULD EVER EVER .UNDERSTAND.SIR. . Sir THE WORLD IS . GOING TO ATTACK THE .USA. SIR. IF WE DO NOT . GET LEADERS THAT . CAN UNDERSTAND . WE ARE ONLY . As . STRONG AS OUR LEADER SHIP . SIR . THANK YOU SIR . FOR BLESSING ME. SIR . NOT TO . FEEL . SO . ALONG … BROTHER .SIR THANK YOU . BROTHER .SIR . IF . THE DEMs. HAVE . Been thou. The smoke .TRACES. . HELL. SIR . I .BLEAVE . SIR WE . Would… NEVER BE IN THIS SITUATION IN THE FIRST PLACE . SIR THEY . The ENEMY IS IN OUR OWN GOVERNMENT. SIR. . THANK YOU SIR . I DEFINITELY NEEDED TO VENT .SIR THANK YOU SIR . And THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR .:us: LOVE YA BROTHER SIR :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::us::us::beer::beer::popcorn::feather::feather:

2 Likes

having a backup gun is a good idea ,but i think you should remember a NM. carry permit limits you to only one(!1) concealed firearm at a time. I have been trying to find out if one open carried and the one concealed are legally allowed . with no answer yet

2 Likes

Yet another example of ridiculous government overreach and infringement of basic rights. Whatba stupid, arbitrary rule.

5 Likes

In Virginia, we have a CHP, so we are not allowed to conceal carry anything else, like fixed-blade knives, pepper spray, etc. - apparently, those are too dangerous. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Believe me Brother Leroy I get you, and Thanks

But if I need my back-up (for whatever reason–Malfunction, disarmed–whatever) I am going to stay alive by ‘Any means necessary’. And if it’s ILLEGAL having a Back-up weapon --but I AM Alive ! I’ll take my licks in court or the anti-Justice system. A Back up has saved my Life and the lives of my people more than I can count my friend and (for me) If something works I stick w/ it. No matter the cost.
It’s gong to get Ridiculously Stupid out there (worse case scenario)
My back-up is a smaller Taurus G3c—I almost don’t feel the extra weight. It brings me comfort and security carrying it. Anything w/ moving parts can BREAK. If my duty weapon for whatever reason goes down (God forbid) I have something to protect myself and others time I can get the main Battle weapon either back online or replaced. Having NOTHING is unacceptable.

Respectfully
Don102

3 Likes

Don102. Brother sir. I just got my mom’s that that Tores 3.gen. With .three. Twelve .ROUND MAGAZINES. And I . Put NATO. Winchester . 124.plus p. Rounds in t it . !!! Today is her birthday . She is 84 . Years younger. And I got her a holster. And also a new purse. Just.For her new EDC. :bangbang::chile: AND I . Got her a nice rope gold necklace. With a cross on it. And I got her a bottle of CHARLIE.PURFUME. And some new shoes and a look JACKET.!! . And a box of 150. Rounds. That she blew through. At . My range. ! She got the four Fundaments . And I. Mad sure she knows how the safety works. And I am so proud. Of. Her. She is why. I am THE MAN I AM .TO DAY. And she’s is why I vote. And when I got my driver licenses I took my test in her brand new Mont Carla. T.TOPS. Red. Even back then it was 17,5 showroom. .!! And that’s still a very seet. Vehicle… she. Truly. Made my Life . I HAD A FAMILY. I was a republican. And I had cows. .and I have never been hungry since. . My brother was 6/5. And . HE STRAIGHTEN.ME.OUT. With out reservation. . SO . MIKE . YOU LIKE TO TRAIN WITH BIG GUYS. Haw Haw. . Not me. He died not long ago.!! And I never even got to hit him . Not even once. And I tried . DEFINITELY . I am so very very grateful . . I have the greatest LIFE. :chile::us::feather::feather::100::100::100::latin_cross:

1 Like

You’re a good man Charlie Brown. (That’s a compliment and joke at the same time)
Good to your Mom, Excellent gunner and WE all here are proud to know you Sir.

Stay Frosty BobbyJean

2 Likes

Don 102 BROTHER SIR I READ THIS AND I JUST STARTED CRYING. . Thank you Sir brother. I have been CV chasing honor and the respect so MOMA WOULD KNOW . I AM SO PROUD TO HAVE A FAMILY THAT LOVES ME . My MoMA went to get her toes and fingers nails done and get Dinner. And presents . She has put her very life in use and I am truly one of the family. I have to . Stand tall . And take care of MOMA and .DEBBIE ANN AND I DO MY VERY BEST EVERY DAY I AM BLESSED TO SO MANY. People that love me . Sir brother I Am proud to be your brother sir. I care about everyone . I have been hungry and that’s in the past I . Have people that depend upon me and I pray every day I can deliver everything that must be done .AND I AM BLESSED TO DO EVERYTHING THAT IS TO BE DONE.:white_check_mark: LOVE YOU BROTHER THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH SIR LOVE Bobby jean :feather::feather::chile::us::beer:

1 Like

We are officially a third world country. Man gets shot in face after a minor collision in a Walmart parking lot.

4 Likes

THIS IS LUDERCRIS!
Outrageous! and has to be dealt with!

Phuckin’ Animals

Arm up people
Wake up
Load up
It’s time to TAKE BACK AMERICA from druggies, bangers and crim’s!
This is NOT acceptable !
(Just donated to this guy’s Family)

4 Likes

Like I’ve said, they are regrouping and merging with MS13 and other Venezuelan gangs. Makes for a formidable enemy! In addition let’s mix in a few mild mannered Chinese agents/soldiers and we’re about to be wiped out if the Russian space nukes don’t get us first!

5 Likes

At least MS13 are easily Identifiable Brother.
I will NEVER be accused of shooting the wrong man!

If Tattoo Faces are in my sights, I WILL FIRE! Bang bang!

4 Likes

Don102 WE LOVE LAW ENFORCEMENT AND WE ARE THERE BACK UP IT MAKES ME SICK TO HEAR ABOUT FORMALITIES. Please . My ear plugs. Only twenty guns at a time wtf. SIR . WHAT ABOUT MY ANKLE GUN THE HOOKER KICKED . No love brother sir . GOD HATES STUPID PEOPLE. LAST TIME I WENT TO CHURCH . Just twenty guns JUST CARRY MORE MAGAZINES I MADE A SPECIAL BELT THAT CARRIES TWENTY MAGAZINES . Haw haw . :feather::feather::partying_face::notes::notes::notes::notes::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::gorilla::cookie:

1 Like

This was to BIKER CHURCH ON THURSDAY :bangbang: WITH OUT LAW BIKERS NO . Church WITH CHRISTIANS. Not THE SAME .THING. :bangbang::skull_and_crossbones:OUT LAW CHURCH. HELD. On THURSDAY. ONLY. NOTHING TO DO WITH JESUS CHRIST . . WHAT SO .EVER​:100::bangbang::skull_and_crossbones: I HAVE NEVER TAKEN A FIREARM TO CHURCH OF CHRIST. EVER.:100::100::100::feather::feather::see_no_evil::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: