Corona virus memes

So I’m fairly familiar with my wife’s underwear as on at least two occasions I have had to take it off (I have two kids) but for the life of me I cannot figure out the leg and waist holes with that lady’s mask. As it stands the hole around her head should be around her waist and the hole around her neck should be coming from the back. Am I wrong or is there a new type of under wear WEAR that I am un AWARE of?

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes

I think she has the waistband around her ears.

2 Likes

I’m an LTL truck driver. I wear a beard net sometimes into one of my pickups to get a chuckle. They feel this is just as ridiculous as I do and that the masks are just about as helpful.

3 Likes

Looks like @MikeBKY has tried this one before… :joy: And of course that is a good answer :clap:

3 Likes

I have the right to remain silent and can neither confirm nor deny the allegations made in the indictment by @Jerzy!

6 Likes

For all the Riders of the (Desert) Storm:

6 Likes

Yes, you do…
But we don’t want you to be silent…
We need more details :joy:

2 Likes

Ah, the memories. Good times back then. Lol

2 Likes

13 Likes

COVID checkers

7 Likes

Looks like a standoff. No winners

1 Like

Someone called and complained that we weren’t wearing masks…while working the window…behind a plane of bullet-proof glass and a speaker.

So now we’re pretending that viruses can travel through speakers because some idiot threatened to turn us in. Informing on your neighbors is just SO American, isn’t it?

4 Likes

Oh dear lord! Next thing I’ll have to quarantine all of my electronic devices to make sure they don’t have it

1 Like

7 Likes

Do you still remember this?

A_20201020_05

It’s just a restaurant in 2019… :grimacing: :wink:

6 Likes

What is this restaurant you speak of?? :wink:

2 Likes

Looks like that place that Scarecrow filled with Fear Gas. Batman had to drive his tank around Gotham for a while on that one.

1 Like