Conversation with the lgs employees since our version of constitutional carry kicked in

Back ground checks are ramping up big time in Tennessee. I waited an hour yesterday morning.
The employees told me it’s mostly backlogged because ex felons are stupid. They think the new constitution carry allows anyone to buy and carry now?! One stated they’ve had several lie on the 4473 since July 1… I asked why the feds aren’t grabbing those dumbass people and her reply was too much work.

3 Likes

Too much work to enforce the existing laws so let’s just pass more laws that won’t get enforced against the criminals either but will make life harder on law abiding citizens:(

11 Likes

You nailed it.

4 Likes

You would think this would be one area that gun owners and gun haters would agree on. Prosecute the people who lie when they try to buy a gun… Seems like a no brainer to me.

5 Likes

@Fred_G Ummmm, that’s because you have a brain. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

They’re not really worried about felons — felons are only a threat to other citizens. The real concern is citizens at large who are a threat to a potentially tyrannical government.

7 Likes

& so truth marches on…

3 Likes

I do not of many criminals going to gun stores buying guns. And there is to much money in crime for the government.

3 Likes

Our government is criminal…

6 Likes

What’s that old saying is, MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND

4 Likes

Whoever said “Money is the root of all evil” has never had to do without it. :grimacing:

4 Likes