Constitutional Carry Passes in Georgia

I just hope that those who do choose to carry, does it safely, learn responsibility of carrying and train, train and train.

1 Like

This is great news. Wish we had it in Florida. I grew up in Georgia, but have been in Florida 40 years. Have renewed my concealed carry three times since purchasing my first time . . . sometime mid-90ā€™s.

1 Like

Absolutely. Which is the same way itā€™s been for a long time. GA, as well as many other states, did/does not require training for the permits.

I recall the writings and speeches of our Founding Fathers regarding our RKBA. They called our inalienable rights Natural Law, which is based on the writings of Thomas Hobbes (Leviathan) and John Lockeā€™s writings (most notably Second Treatise Concerning Civil Government) and their writings are grounded in their faith, that being, Natural law is the law of God.

1 Like

Florida citizens need to be worried, she had better attendance than Biden did at his rallies. She might get more votes than Biden did, 90 million, maybeā€¦ Florida is not as large as California, so maybe just 85 million? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Iā€™m beginning to spot a trend here. Iā€™m the same way!
Usually, if I canā€™t see it I donā€™t believe it.
But I know thereā€™s love, and I know there is wind, ( Iā€™m married 35 years, June. ) :innocent:
I can show you neither! Maybe it could be rephrased. Mother Nature granted me all the rights I need to defend against, any predator known, up to and including, man.

Mother Natureā€™s undeniable decree of ā€œshall not be infringed.ā€

Iā€™ve never seen the government remove the teeth, claws or tendrils of any of these creatures and then send them back into their habitats/neighborhoods. Upon further reflection, Iā€™m beginning to notice the animal world is more humane and follows all its laws!
What puzzles me, is when a bear or an alligator eats a human, they are put to death. Have you ever seen a polar bear on death row?

Now whatā€™s wrong with this picture?

Iā€™ll tell you whatā€™s wrong, man has no claws, tendrils or venom filled fangs!
I possess a gun, just like Mother Nature intended!

P.S. While Iā€™m on the subjectā€¦HAPPY MOTHERā€™S DAY! To all the moms!