Concealed carry and a chainsaw

I could care less about any kind of reward, my only request if asked how a person can repay me is to simply pay it forward when the opportunity is available.

3 Likes

Thank you brother

1 Like

Yes, do not carry the chainsaw in an IWB holster :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, Western Auto was a great store.
Still have a Western Auto .22 LR revolver.

3 Likes

I see news story now, man pulls chainsaw out of his holster to show off his new saw, and tries to re holster it and it goes off and his best friends and legs are cut off.

3 Likes

Ouch.

Definitely not an appendix carry option. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Too bad Walmart put em out of business. :innocent:

3 Likes

So appendix carry the chainsaw without a holster?

2 Likes

Well, now I want to get a holster for my new Sub-Compact Chainsaw.

4 Likes

I downsized to an MS 250—the perfect size & weight for an old geezer/ homeowner like me.

3 Likes

I thought this was a Halloween thread.

3 Likes

We have lots of Stihl equipment…however when a person has a chain saw, seem like a magnet for all to borrow!! I have ours marked on the case…DO NOT BORROW, DO NOT ASK, the last person to use did not fill with non ethanol gas and no bar oil!!!

AND to make matters worse…was returned with a dull chain!!! No bueno folks!

Trailers and chain saws are the number 1 borrow magnets!!!

ohhh that reminds me…I loaned a Stihl concrete saw to someone, what a year ago…i just remembered, he didnt bring it back!!! communistic bugger

2 Likes

Is that your Truck?

2 Likes

@Kevin29. Is what who’s truck?

2 Likes

@Orpackrat

Things to borrow.

Whenever you have a truck, the questions are ‘is that your truck’? and ‘Can you help me move’.

2 Likes

End result, about 26hrs total work, 12 of which were in the gun shop, over 4 days, no real sawdust on my carry, just light dust.

End result with the ammo shortage, my shop now limiting ammo to 2 boxes per person.

Traded my labor as an amateur arborist impersonator for this haul.

4 Likes