Conceal carry and bullet proof vests

Maybe look up laws or articles on the law in your state as it pertains to body armor. States might differ. I’m not in MI, but I read that one state law goes — that since you are not committing a crime, it is legal to wear.

Who decides if you are committing a crime? You guessed it, the courts. For me, it was a “no brainer”, and crystal clear. I am not a criminal, I do not plan to be, if I ever have to use lethal force, it will be in self defense of my life, again, not committing a criminal act, so yes, I will wear it if and when I want with never a legal worry ever. Why?: I simply weighed it on a scale, on one hand, I do not wear the vest, get stabbed or shot and we all know the consequences to that injury; On the other I wear the vest, not get hurt, live, and take some low chance to zero chance of being found guilty of committing a crime while wearing a vest (low chance in my case).

To me, there is a population who I humbly guess the vest laws apply to, and I am not one of them, and that is for criminals, planning to commit a crime, and wear such a vest. Not only are they committing the crime they planned, but a second crime by wearing that vest.

Don’t trust me, check it out. Good luck. :hugs:

Yes, if you type in the topic search icon, it will provide some other similar topic strings with lots of comments:
ie.

1 Like