Community Suggestions - From YOU!

:grinning:
I’ve noticed.

I’m thinking about running a thread, where I will be offering my IT services for USCCA’s Employees for discounted price… :smiling_imp:

5 or 6 posts every day… :thinking:

4 Likes

:point_up_2: …and FREE guide :kissing_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Would you stop breaking the system, @Jerzy? :woman_facepalming: :rofl:

We’ve made another adjustment so you shouldn’t see that pop-up again unless you go to the Community on a completely new device where you’re not logged in.

Hopefully that solves the issue for you. If not, let me know and we’ll keep trying different things to fix the issue for you!

Let me know if this works please! Thanks!

8 Likes

Thank you @Dawn. I haven’t seen it a single time today. (It was even popping up in the middle of typing a new post or reply.)

7 Likes

Nope… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
That’s my job… I’m breaking Systems to find weak spots… :wink:

Thank you for taking care of this issue. I’ll keep you posted if all is good. Hopefully yes… so I will find some time to read that “Free Guide” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

@Alces_Americanus and @Jerzy what web browser were you using? I’m trying to find a common link between you two as you seem to have the weird issue with it. I’d love to narrow the issue down and let our team know.

4 Likes

I’ve been using Chrome on Linux PC and Chrome on Android phone.

AdblockPlus installed on both (if it matters).

3 Likes

Firefox on iPhone. The browser has tracking cookie blocking turned on by default. That may be where the problem lies.

4 Likes

Hi @Dawn I have the same issue I just didn’t mention it until now the same pop-up appears on mine also. I have an IPhone 7 and use the Google browser.
Thanks in advance for looking into it.

3 Likes

I don’t get the popup (thank goodness). I have android with chrome (latest version). I saved the web site as a link to my home page as well if that matters.

I open this link community.usconcealedcarry.com

And then saved to my home screen and open that.

2 Likes

@Johnnyq60 … seems that “Free Guide” is really a contagious disease… but I’m ok with that… just wanted to thank you for taking it away from me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@Dawn… please “try different things to fix the issue” :wink:

A 2021-09-16 08-26-50

:point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

If you’re blocking all cookies, then you’ll appear as a new visitor every time you visit the Community – which are the only people who should be getting that pop-up.

Unfortunately, @Jerzy, it’s not us, it’s you. :rofl: Is there a way you make the USCCA a trusted site in your platform? It sounds like the adblocker isn’t allowing cookies so you’re seen as a new visitor every single time you visit whether you’re logged in or not. (Granted, I am not a digital cookies expert, so I may be missing something. Will let our team here know you’re the troublemaker, I mean member, who’s having issues. :wink: )

FYI - I’ve “talked” with Jersy a bunch in the Community and I believe he knows my sense of humor, so I hope he knows this response was meant to be funny. But you know what happens when we assume things… :smiley:

7 Likes

:rage:
I knew it… Smart move - blame the innocent … :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

No way… I do not trust anyone and anything… this is how today’s World functions.

Yes, please do so. Looks I deserve more attention from USCCA Team.
Hopefully this privilege comes with more free stuff not only “free guide” every morning… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you @Dawn for taking care of this. I will check my cookies settings.
Since we decided that all this was my fault, I’m going to close this case.

Is there anything I can do for you? You can always reopen the case calling this number: 800-800-1234.:crazy_face: Ehhh… I couldn’t resist… I’ve heard it so many times… :joy:

FYI: I’ve “talked” with Dawn a bunch in the Community and I believe she knows my sense of humor as well… :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks for being you, @Jerzy! :smiley:

8 Likes

The same thing seems to be happening to me.

4 Likes

It seems that something changed after COB on Fri, 17Sep21 at
https://community.usconcealedcarry.com/
The site was working fine earlier in the day, but by evening of the 17th no pages would load in my primary browser Safari 11.1.2
Not every detail of display seems to appear quite right, but things still pretty much work in an alternate browser Chrome 92.0.4515.159

Similar problems arose with
https://my.usconcealedcarry.com
earlier in the year — or even as much as a year ago? Pages will not load in Safari, but seem to more or less be present in the browser I don’t use. So, I have been getting no use at all from the USCCA member site — and now the Community site seems broken in a similar way.

Any chance that will be corrected, or am I done until I buy a new computer?

3 Likes

Wow I hope not! Never tried Safari! Best of luck!

3 Likes

That’s the one. :clap: :clap:
My computer is a leetle bit newer than that.

3 Likes