Community Suggestions - From YOU!

I’ve asked for a couple of different emoji buttons, but that’s pretty far down the wish list right now. :slight_smile: It’s on the list though!

3 Likes

2 cents @Dawn I like the new Regional category. :clap:

4 Likes

Regional is an interesting concept. Some bordering states have wildly different laws. It would help to really understand what’s going on with your neighbors, as well as your own state.

3 Likes

I hear ya! I’m currently in the promised land of Wisconsin. I talk to IL residents often when they make a gun purchase. WI vs IL is so different.

3 Likes

The regional areas will break down to state level once we get more people in the Community - IF that’s what the Community wants.

I won’t be adding too much to the regional areas - I’m looking to you all to add the conversations there. I did kick off each category with a post that can benefit people from that region and people traveling to that region. I even got my daughter to agree to a photo from our trip two years ago in one of the posts. :wink:

7 Likes

Definitely a section by state so as not to get laws mixed up.
Types of firearms, pistol, rifle, shotgun etc
DIY for builders and tinkerers and reloaders (legal ones i might add).
Optics is a new personal topic I’m learning about now, bet that would be a decent category.
There are a lot of ways to go with that!

3 Likes

Awesome suggestions, @Spence! I’m going to put the DIY section under guns and gear right now!

2 Likes

@Dawn I’m bumping into the “thanks for sharing the love but knock it off” message a lot. Ok, ok, I get it, it’s for spam control, but really I DO love y’all and your comments that much. Its cramping my community-building style :smiley:
Can we raise the like-limit to a more Zee-friendly level?

6 Likes

I love this! I wonder if the thresholds can be customized by person. It’s just who you are and it’s great! LOL!

4 Likes

@Trmptr64 I’d like that but right now I can’t :wink:

3 Likes

I can definitely adjust that… let me tinker with some of the settings. Thanks for letting me know!

4 Likes

WOW! You’ve been hitting the 200 likes a day limit! I’ve bumped you up and adjusted the limit for the Community in general a smidge. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Betting pool on how long it takes Zee to reach the new limit? :grin:

7 Likes

I bet she’s the first one to find the new limit.

6 Likes

I was wondering why I never run into the limit, I like a LOT on the Community… then I remembered I have different settings. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Ha! I just can’t help myself - I like what I like :smiley:
And I like how y’all think :smiley:

10 Likes

Small suggestion, please. I do not know where to put this comment. I appreciate the chance to
be here. I request anyone and everyone to step back from or situational awareness and goals
to tell our families, wife, husband, children, the pets we have; I Love and appreciate you with
all your heart. Please do not burn out or forget that these thing are important to YOU too.

Safety always,

William

9 Likes

Found it :laughing:
@Dawn … ?

6 Likes

New limit incoming? lol

3 Likes

Hopefully :). I’m all out… no more liking for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes