Coming to a meth lab near you

:grimacing: would you even consider using this

3 Likes

Darwin was right.

3 Likes

So is Brandon Herrera:

2 Likes

This is why we need to pass a law requiring serial numbers on personally manufactured firearms. :rofl: Just think, if he had to get a serial number for that before he was ā€œallowedā€ to build it, he would not have been able to get it, and then he would not have been able to build it. :rofl: Just like the illegal drugs he was selling, if he had to get a license to illegally dispense meth first, he would not have been able to sell it. :rofl:

9 Likes

By far the most complicated improvisation Iā€™ve seen in a whileā€¦ could have just used some pipe, a cap, some JB weld, and a nailā€¦

3 Likes

I believe it was the ā€œpipeā€ that was part of the problem, likely the effects of using it influenced his designā€¦ :rofl:

3 Likes

Good pointā€¦he probably used his supply of pipe to over-engineer a pipe :rofl:

3 Likes

hey but at least he was forward thinking when he put the tactical flashlight on itā€¦ :crazy_face: :grimacing:

5 Likes

Wouldnā€™t want to accidentally shoot your dealer!

5 Likes

Yea but then we would need a law saying it is illegal to break the lawšŸ˜¹. Two can play at this game.

5 Likes

I think itā€™s the most hilarious matter, thank goodness it wasnā€™t an automatic weapon of war, with 30 cartridges in the bullet!
They should ban the light, that could take someoneā€™s eyes out!

8 Likes

Not to mention more than ten clips per cartridge.

5 Likes

The .410 can only hold 3 buckshot balls, and about 20 bb sized balls. Thankfully, as I understand, no shotgun shell can hold 30 cartridges in a bullet, though some cartridges may contain two bullets, or moreā€¦ as I posted in another thread. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Pretty sure itā€™s mockery of the current commander-in-thief.

2 Likes

You WIN. :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Think about what this dude could do if he was clean, and given the right equipment :thinking:

7 Likes