CO Signs Bill Requiring Credit Card Tracking

5 Likes

I didn’t look at details. Is this if they’re purchased in CO or if someone who lives in CO makes a purchase anywhere?

2 Likes

I always pay cash. My LGS charges 3% for credit cards.

3 Likes

Eastern Commifornia…

PoleSmoke should’ve been gone long ago!

Honestly with all the other things they’re already tracking, I had a decent laugh with the FFL when I picked up my shotgun!

So,… a new shottie,… 3500 rounds of rifle ammo, and 500 rounds of 00BUCK in the last few months before PoleSmoke signed that into law…

I’m probably on other watch lists ahead of this dipsticks braindead :ox::poop:

6 Likes

And Right Next Door We said NFW!

4 Likes

Just the first of several pieces of anti-gun legislation that will drop in Colorado as the current session comes to a close. This one is the least offensive, BTW.

2 Likes

This is one of the reason’s that I support the N.R.A.!!! The Government does NOT care about the 2nd Amendment! They are Living with Blinders on, thinking That these type of Spy Tactics are going to help cure an issue that’s just not curable. If not Guns, Its Ammo, and next Shooting ranges! and who knows what? This is just going to Keep costing U.S. Citizen’s even Less Privacy, and Hundred’s of millions More of the Tax payers money to achieve NOTHING!!

3 Likes

Need $950 to buy that new pistol, but uncomfortable with carrying a lot of cash or having your transaction reported to Big Gov? Visa/MC gift card works for me every time.

4 Likes

Welcome Brother.

2 Likes

Well, if you go to California, you can steal it as they will not arrest you for stealing that much. :sunglasses: and then you can deduct travel and meal expenses as a business expense. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @Anthony382

2 Likes

@Anthony382 Welcome to the community!

1 Like

When they started her in Commiefornia I get a little cash at a time, put it in the safe and when I have enough to cover the purchase, tax and paperwork will then visit the dealer. Since I have a CCW, I am not worried about having it taken, so long as I don’t flash it around. If worried, put it in a common merchants bag that cannot be seen through. (Target, Walmart, etc.)

2 Likes