CNBC: Joe Biden: We need a Republican party that is principled and strong

CNBC: Joe Biden: We need a Republican party that is principled and strong.

Sometimes I wonder how people can say the things they say.

2 Likes

If everyone would just ask themselves “what would Biden do” then did the opposite the world would be a better place. Though in all fairness I would say the same about Trump.

1 Like

Trump is his own worst enemy. Biden’s are everywhere.

2 Likes

I agree with the first 10secs of the clip.

We do need a strong and principled Republican party to balance the Democratic party. (We could also use a strong and principled Democratic party while we are making wishes) (To be honest, we could just use any strong and principled political party at this point)

It went quickly downhill from there. Complete hypocrisy as almost everything he said could be applied equally (if not moreso) to the Democratic party about repeating the same lies over and over again. And the disturbing recent tactic of holding people responsible who didn’t have anything to do with it.

6 Likes

We do need a strong and principled Republican party, that is true. The Democrats are strong but their principles generally suck. I truly believe we need a third strong and principled political party. We need some balance and the two party system doesn’t provide that balance anymore, there is only extreme left which makes the right look extreme.

1 Like

What we need more is a strong and principled society.

Neither Right or Wrong change as a matter of convenience in the final hour.

7 Likes

Thats pretty interesting a Dem trying to tell republicans how to act.

2 Likes

You are right about society as well. There is such thing as personal accountability anymore, everything is somebody else or some corporations fault. Whatever happened to “the buck stops here” mentality?

1 Like

5 Likes