Close to Home

Both of these locations are within blocks of my condo. I go to Pioneer Park on Saturdays to buy vegetables and I get gas at the gas station at 100 S. 300 East. These homeless guys are getting more and more aggressive now that winter weather is starting to hit us. Every time I read one of these and it seems like I read a lot of them, I reach down and pet Kimber(ly) on the head.

9 Likes

@Mike164 , that’s just raising your situational awareness more and telling you to keep your head on a swivel. Yes I agree that some homeless people can get aggressive and in the cold weather they can conceal weapons better. Just be careful out there brother and stay safe.

7 Likes

I just realized, my son is a construction superintendent less than a block north of the 1st & 3rd location.

2 Likes

A week ago, there was a shooting in a little town 6 miles from me. They caught the shooter at a gas station, 1/4 of a mile from my house. My wife and son were at home, and I was on my way home from work. Although she doesn’t carry concealed, my wife is proficient with a .357 mag revolver, and my son is on the rifle, archery, and shotgun teams.

4 Likes

I do the same with Kimber(ly) or Misters Smith and Wesson, whichever is on duty on a particular day.

3 Likes