chose wisely

The truly intelligent base their decision making and goal setting on facts, science, objective information and critical thinking. I have worked with some actually brilliant folks in very high and powerful positions. Whenever they adopt a liberal/progressive stance on anything they do so to keep the folks they identify as idiots at bay so they can reach their own objective.

Anything other that objective thinking is not real intelligence, regardless of how highly these idiots hold themselves. Iā€™m sure Kamala thinks sheā€™s a freaking genius.

But the problem is that sheā€™s using every point of her limited IQ to pandering to the stupid that just nod their heads in agreement with her for the unattainable handouts sheā€™s promising. She could not care less about any of them except as a path to Air Force 1 and the lifestyle she has NOT earnedā€¦

8 Likes

Option #3: How about if such people are members of a long and successful line of inbreedingā€¦?

My bad. That could also explain the question regarding being ā€œstupid or blindā€

5 Likes

Very valid concern, and Iā€™ve thought about that myself but he didnā€™t after winning the election in 2016. He even said that prosecuting Hilary would hinder moving our country forward.

Trump was already in office and never did anything they claimed (Become a dictator, etc.) and now the other side is doing what they are claiming he would do. When I hear politicians warn me of something the other side will do, I first go check to see if they are doing it themselves

Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 3.32.50 PM

10 Likes

Oh, the very few liberal ā€œfriendsā€ I had before 2016 warned me of all their visions of pandemonium if we let the ā€œnarcissistā€ Trump become President. None of them came true AT ALL. And now those same friends have either slinked away permanently in shame or learned their lesson and are just shutting up, at least to me, one or two are going to quietly vote for Trump. I wonā€™t suffer fools anymoreā€¦ Too old and tired.

7 Likes

At least now we know how much of the worldā€™s population is actually stupid!
Four years ago we only had an idea.

5 Likes

here is a perfect example of her limited IQ
in the clouds

6 Likes

What if ā€¦
Iā€™m a man, I identify myself as a womanā€¦ I was born black but I whiten my skin, I changed color of my hair ā€¦

What to do? How to vote? Who should be my leader? :dizzy_face:

6 Likes

I hope and pray you are joking :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

You can write in Michael Jackson. :rofl:

9 Likes

In November we will have EXACT numbers, IF we delete the dead, non-existent in fake addresses, illegals and duplicate votesā€¦

6 Likes

Thatā€™s because Putin knew Biden would not do anything to him and knows Kamala will not do anything if elected. Putin would be able to run rampant for at least another four years.

The Donald would put a stop to that mess.

9 Likes

Most people I know didnā€™t like Trump because of his tweeting and calling other politicians names. I think he was acting like a child and so did the people I talked to. That being said, I will be happy to vote for him over Kamala no matter what. I like someone that can act like a president should. I will vote for someone that has already done a great job for the country no matter what. Right now, there are no democrats on my list because of their policies and havenā€™t been for years. In fact, I hate the fact that MAGA was so easily twisted to be something bad. Who wouldnā€™t want to make America great again. He did a good job for the time he actually had. No one was ready for covid but he did get the drug companies together to make a vaccine in record time that stopped a lot of death. But the people left alive seem to forget that and I donā€™t know why.

4 Likes

Bingoā€¦

At the end of the day, we are the ONLY country that feels Putin is some sort of a villain, well except for Ukraine and they have made a PILE of money off this war.

Everyone should watch The Putin Interviews with Oliver Stone. They are only available on YouTube Primetime AFAIK because mainstream media will never let the other side of the story become widely available.

Regular people all over the world actually admire him, and I have a lot of conservative friends in Europe, every one of them wishes Putin was running THEIR country. And funny enough this little tidbit just showed up on AP and has NOT been picked by ā€œtraditional mainstream newsā€. Shocking right?

And I KNOW this is for real because the Huffington Post and the Washington Post are loosing their ever loving crap against this idea. Their biggest concern is that Putin has "outlawed the display of rainbow flags and is against the LGBTQ International agenda. Again pandering to the uninformed that will not dig any deeper.

NOW, if you actually watch The Putin Interviews you will learn that Putin is ABSOLUTELY against ANYTHING that will divide the Russian people and HATES Identity politics. His way of looking at things is 100% Nationalism and he doesnā€™t CARE about your religion (plenty of non-terrorist Muslims and Jews just getting along very well in Russia), who you are or what you bring into the bedroom, as long as you are RUSSIAN FIRST and above any other group ā€œidentificationā€.

While here we now fly just about anyone flags and colors over our own flagā€¦ Disgusting.

6 Likes

I agree with this ideology. We, The Americans, thought just like that for a while. Being American had a very deep meaning and EVERYONE waved an American flag with great pride. Now anyone waving the same flag is considered a ā€œTerrorist to Democracyā€.

I have two flags I wave with pride: Old Glory and The Lone Star. I am AMERICAN by birth and TEXAN by the Grace of God.

6 Likes

I KNEW I liked you for a reason (or two). Iā€™ve told my Texan buddies to leave the door cracked just a little as soon as they secede and wait for me. Iā€™ll be driving there loaded with plenty of supplies for the cause.

5 Likes

And now you all know Iā€™m a Russian plant and part of the disinformation campaignā€¦

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:rofl:

7 Likes

We learned quick after the ā€œpandemicā€ - far more than 50% of the population. Some woke-up. but many others are still bleating.

8 Likes

He was born Polish, he will remain Polish. :sunglasses: I was born a mutt and will remain a mutt. :sunglasses: A will assume he had a good reason for coming to America - and likely not the same reason Eddie Murphy;s character had in Coming to America. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oh, no, far worse than money laundering and being, at minimum, inappropriate with young girls and women.

3 Likes

Who are you talking about? That describes about half of our government reps.

3 Likes