Chinese UN Peacekeeping Forces Are Now Training at Camp Grayling In Michigan

that is the report here… how true?.. check about for yourself and see if this is the case…

by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show:

At the behest of the United Nations, the Chinese military has crossed our northern border and are currently in Michigan. They are occupying an area called Camp Grayling. During the Jade Hemt training exercises, putting down an American insurrection against a foreign takeover of our government was rehearsed extensively. One of the locations for these rehearsals was at Camp Grayling in Michigan.

Before commenting more on this development, the previous involvement of UN forces at Camp Grayling, which occured during the Jade Helm15 and 16 training exercises. This event made it clear that UN forces will eventually be used against the United States citizens. Here are the events as they unfolded during Jade Helm. However, these training exercises have become active and the CHICOMS are heavily involved.

TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/

The MSM Admits What the Independent Media Has Been Telling an Igrnorant America for Years

Before you marginalize this bold statement about the Chinese/UN troops operating in Michigan, you might actually want to consider some hard core, irrefutable evidence from our past. Let’s start with the mainstream media and Fox News in 2017. From Fox News:

“UNITED NATIONS – The United States is announcing its support for a set of principles that give a green light for U.N. peacekeeping troops and police to use force to protect civilians in armed conflicts. U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power told a high-level U.N. meeting Wednesday focusing on the responsibility to protect civilians that the United States was “proud” and “humbled” to join 28 other countries that have pledged to abide by the 18 pledges. U.N. peacekeepers from these 29 countries are now required to act in cases where civilians are in danger. “The Kigali Principles are designed to make sure that civilians are not abandoned by the international community again,” she said, recalling how U.N. peacekeepers left Rwanda before the 1994 genocide and Srebrenica before the 1995 massacre.”

I have become an expert at arguing with idiots. The UN is not coming to an unsuspecting America, they are already here. They are waiting for enough chaos to ensue to justifiy taking over the country. Undoubtedly, half-baked people are going to say “Fox did not say that UN troops are coming to America”. I don’t mean to confuse anyone on the left with the facts, but please try and answer this question: “When Antifa is successful in using its new-found allies from MS-13 and ISIS, as well as the aforementioned people and groups, to carry out unlimited Las Vegas style attacks, and worse, what is the UN going to do? By policy they are going to bring their 28 nation peace-keeping force to America. It’s called the Kigali Principles,look it up! Oh wait, they are already here and I have been reporting on this for almost 8 years!!!

https://www.sgtreport.com/2021/09/chinese-un-peacekeeping-forces-are-now-training-at-camp-grayling-in-michigan/

Probably for spreading “FAKE NEWS”. :roll_eyes:

ALERT: On October 15, 2020 YouTube terminated BOTH SGT Report YouTube channels without warning or cause. On October 22, 2020 Patreon terminated the SGT Report Patreon page without warning or cause. This is economic warfare friends.

For the time being, the best way to support us is to become a member at SGTreport.TV or become a SubscribeStar Member
Thank you & God bless.
~Sean

1 Like

You do know what made the Taliban so difficult to defeat, don’t you? They know those mountains, they know those deserts. Around here, in this part of the Rocky Mountains, many of born and raised here, know these mountains and deserts like the back of our hands, been all over on horse back and on foot. Send in a bunch of foreigners to try to take over and they won’t know what hit them.

4 Likes

So, I saw the Northern Strike training exercise was recently completed, with the Michigan Guard joined by soldiers from Latvia, Liberia and the UK. Last year’s exercise had only Latvia joining in. There was a wildfire, and 2 soldiers complaining about covid…I’ll keep looking, but am only back to 2019 now, as opposed to a 2021 release using “info” from 2017-2015. Oh yeah, they’re having a car show Sept. 18.
Lot of militias in the area I know…
As for the guy who “argues with idiots”, according to him, antifa aligned with ms13 and isis in 2017, reading the above post. BLM must be soooo jelly :smirk:

One thing I find with phraseology is that the phrase used has generally destroyed what the phrase states. Example, psyched to move to Deerfield La. as a kid, only to find no field, no deer. Another phrase used by idiots “common sense gun control.”
Note the authors show above…:roll_eyes:

Semper Paratus.
Stay cool.

2 Likes

I trained at Camp Grayling many times, (a good sub for the Dessert). We trained with Latvian and Brits several times. The Lats would clean the PX out of wrist watch’s. :rofl:

1 Like

Still doing my homework…I have noticed sometimes yesterday’s conspiracies are today’s realities. I also found out Orwell’s “1984” and Judges “Idiocracy” are documentaries :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

:thinking: Some good, some bad, like anyone else. Read the whole article, will have to read more on him. :us:

1 Like

The s.d. bullion sponsorship had me smiling. Bought from them fairly frequently a few years back, along with brass, copper and lead. Thanks Hillary :hugs:

1 Like

Just some alternative comments here… might have just been conjecture when I heard it…

It’s my understanding that Trump’s campaign comments (2016) suggested that 1. more countries in the UN should pony up the money to match our significantly higher involvement in UN’s “peacekeeping” actions, and 2. China should start stepping up and using their military to bolster UN needs and other international threats (especially in the East) so as to share the large percentage of the burden the US was contributing to.

Although China’s strategies have been questionable, it’s my understanding that their borders (Russia’s, too) had more “leaks” for extremists/fanatics than the US. Of course, this might be more complicated than we know with the Uyghur camps and all. Although it’s been suggested that China might try to build a relationship with Iran, the Uyghur situation makes me think it’s not quite that simple.

The building up of man made islands and militarization of the South China Sea (old name I know) could also be more complicated than we are lead to believe. I don’t know the details related to Chinese defense, but I do know that local countries that share those waters are angry and have seen Chinese miltary ships force local fishing boats from the area. It’s my undertanding that China doesn’t have enough food to feed its entire population without imports.

I think there is a lot of info we are not getting about the issues/weaknesses China is trying to address besides the more evident motives. However, I would be more interested in finding out Chinese military involvement for other UN training operations (outside of the US).

1 Like

Don’t forget India. Clash’s at the NE borders have been increasing. :india:

1 Like