Chicago,where you can’t be armed

Plates are visible… I can tell you know what happens next.
Maybe they arrest them… maybe… Then next day these guys walk free out of the court… :rage:

5 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me @Jerzees.

The only Florida city on the list, look it up on Wikipedia and read it’s description.

@Jerzees I’ve wanted to PM you from time to time, but you don’t allow PM’s to come in… Feel free to shoot me your email in a PM if you wish.

3 Likes

They use stolen cars so the plates don’t come back to them.

Thx @Fizbin to bringing this to my attention. I was always curious why nobody PM me…and I felt lonely… :roll_eyes: :crazy_face:

I’m not hiding for sure… does anybody know if something else has to be setup beside this?:
@moderators ?

A 2021-06-29 09-03-53

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I’ll leave this here🤔

1 Like

Your public profile was set to hide, @Jerzees. We got that taken care of for you and others should now be able to send you direct messages.

2 Likes

Of course. Anyone can be killed anywhere; it’s really not that difficult. But what we’re talking about here is the odds of it happening; percentages and likelihoods, in which Chicago ranks far too high for my tastes.

And, yes, paradise still exists, as it always has and always will. Paradise is is an entirely subjective judgement born of a very personal perspective. Anyplace can be paradise in the eye of the beholder, just as anyplace can be hell.

5 Likes

In Chicago and for this administration only criminals can have guns

3 Likes

@David38 . :+1: I like your words about Paradise. :clap:

1 Like

STOP IT !!!
You can legally own guns in Chicago !!!

2 Likes

Thanks Rock. Interesting vid. I know I’m getting old when the first thing I notice on shooting vids is how in the world can any criminal wear ‘skinny pants’? I never owned a pair & never will. There oughtta be a law. I’m so out of touch with fashion. Glad I got me a dash cam; Those on our pages convinced me I need to replace my cam for one I like better.

1 Like

I CAN…
and
I don’t like to be called criminal nor identified with this name. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Stop what? While I know you can own guns, IL is not really a free state when it comes to gun ownership.

4 Likes

Sorry, I am not calling you that, but is the way Chicago and this administration, see us, the abiding citizens for step on the second amendment.
It’s a reality against us right now.

5 Likes

Ok. I’ve got it.
I’m just surprised that Chicago has been found as 2nd Amendment Hell… which is not.
Believe me, there are at least 2 million normal people like me or all other members of this Community… (Ok, maybe not me… I may not be "normal":stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).
Perhaps Chicago gets bad statistic, we have high criminal rate, City is blue and has been poorly governed … but somehow we love this City and we accept it the way how it is… Even, there’s nothing we can do.
And, if you don’t know it… These statistics apply to part of the City… :smirk:

2 Likes

Agreed. People in the Chicago area love it in spite of the crime, traffic, etc. There’s still a lot to love about the city.

My city has a higher murder rate than Chicago, but the city leaders have been dismissive of it. Like Chicago, they suggest it’s a self-correcting problem. Most of the violent crime is in poor neighborhoods with a lot of gang influence. Since the crime isn’t necessarily bleeding into the upper- and middle-class neighborhoods, they’re basically just letting it happen. Basically they’re telling their district voters, “don’t worry about violent crime, it’s just those people over there.” It’s an awful way to view people.

6 Likes

Funny how they like to ignore all the gang violence when it is happening on the streets but they are happy to lump all those numbers into the “mass” shooting totals when they are talking about banning gun rights for law abiding citizens.

Not just ignoring the problems and the people but using them to advance their personal agendas. Pretty disgusting and just as criminal as the gang activities they allow to run rampant in their jurisdictions.

6 Likes

"Figures don’t lie, but liars figure. "

• Mark Twain
8 Likes