Chicago mom left waiting hours for help after home invasion

Wait till the thugs realize police dont come! Social workers dont come either LOL.

8 Likes

Sad and frustrating. But at this day and age I’m afraid more of this is coming. Sure, call an alderman, or some worthless politicians, who probably voted to defund the police in the first place.

7 Likes

I think this is where being responsibly armed comes into play

11 Likes

Right on Robert1246👍

4 Likes

They have very strict gun laws and defund the police. I think they should deputize law-abiding citizens to protect their own home or for self defense. Maybe detain the bad guys and turn in for the award.

Well if we can homeschool our kids why can’t we detain bad guys and save the American taxpayers money.

Do you think that it could go back to the western days where there were less law enforcement, more criminals, and the people became law enforcement through deputized proceedings.

Now I know this sounds far-fetched, but is it really??

4 Likes

No Robert, the question 911 asked about a weapon in the home, is so police could confiscate the weapon. Lake Michigan boating accident.

7 Likes

I just imagined faces of Mayor Lightfoot and her replacement, whatever the name… Yes, it is really, really far fetched.

5 Likes

No, I don’t think it could and am unsure it would even end well if so

4 Likes

My big concern is that with the increasing number of threats and decreasing number of LEOs we will fairly soon get to the point where some people are so fed up that they feel no choice but to take the law into their own hands.

They won’t be legally deputized and I suspect many will not have the knowledge or motivation to follow due process procedures. City streets will turn even more into the Wild West for a little bit with the wrong people getting caught in the crossfire. At least until things shift back in the opposite direction.

Throwing people in jail for years for possessing a joint doesn’t make anyone safer and over burdens the system. But letting violent criminals run free without consequences is epically idiotic. Hopefully reasonable minds will eventually prevail. It should not be all that hard to come up with a balanced approach that keeps everyone safer. Though with the bankrupt Fed, State and local governments it is going to be a challenge finding a way to pay for it all.

4 Likes

You are thinking about anarchy, but human societies naturally evolve power hierarchy. Vacuum left by the authorities abandoning their duties, will be filled. Someplaces, it will be the Godfather, others, Sharia court. If you pay your taxes, you will be a citizen in good standing, protected and respected. How is this worse than the sodom-and-gomorrah in Chicago and NYC? Does anyone know whats the rate of jizya (tax on Infidels) is, how it compares to the state and local taxes in major blue cities

4 Likes

Excerpts from the story:

Michelle called the emergency hotline six times after coming face-to-face with two masked bandits, only for the strained supervisor to tell her the city’s severe budget cuts had left them with a bare-bones staff.

“A gentleman got on and said sorry to say we have no units to send you … then there was an awkward pause,” Michelle told NBC Chicago Wednesday, declining to share her name or face while her would-be robbers are still on the loose.

“He also recommended I call my alderman and I said why, and he said encourage him to hire more police. The dispatcher also asked me if I would consider defending myself … if I had a weapon or considered getting one.”

A dispatcher promised the frightened mother that help was on the way and directed her to wait outside.

But officers didn’t arrive, Michelle said.

Despite her frustration, Michelle heeded the dispatch supervisor’s advice and called her alderman’s office and is waiting to meet with him in person.

“It is awful that our neighbor experienced this, everyone deserves to feel safe in their home,” 1st Ward Alderman Daniel La Spata said in a statement.

5 Likes

The People need arms

6 Likes

Jizzia tax is variable depending on the who’s running the gubment, usually 25%-50% on top of whatever you pay in regular taxes, state and federal. Remember with jizzia you are supposed to be made humble! If at all possible they literally want you on your knees bowing down to them.

4 Likes

Kinda like the Far Left?

6 Likes

Except that not only do they want you dead, they will ensure that happens.

3 Likes

This is disappointing. Shaitaan take them with that rate. Do you happen to know how much you kick over to Capo and the Don in the hood? Maybe cheaper

2 Likes

From Chicago Sun-Times
Daniel La Spata: Chicago’s public safety policies have too long addressed the symptoms of crime, without addressing its root causes. Likewise, in too many communities the history of abuse by the police department has decimated lives and trust in police officers, undermining public safety. I will fight to pass an ordinance to create democratic oversight of the Chicago Police Department through the Civilian Office of Police Accountability and to codify the provisions of the consent decree.

Guns

What should Chicago do to reduce the number of illegal guns?

Daniel La Spata: I believe that we need to treat gun violence as a public health crisis, and need to address it as 1st ward alderman election: Daniel La Spata's background, priorities and positions - Chicago Sun-Times. That not only means ensuring we have stricter gun laws (designed to reducing trafficking without needlessly increasing the prison population), but also radically invest in the communities most plagued by gun violence through reinvesting in our schools, infrastructure, year-round youth jobs, and, most critically, social services. That also includes public healthcare services like emergency health care and trauma centers. I’d also like to see our city invest more in community groups doing the work to reduce violence and expand opportunity as a solution to the violence plaguing our neighborhoods. The disinvestment that causes gun and intra-community violence will only be solved by investment.

2 Likes

The don and the boys in the hood are they same but the compound the interest daily. Jizzia is exactly the same without the compounding interest, protection money to stop the moslems from killing you. Moslems believe charging interest is evil, hahaha.

4 Likes

In other words: we need to install more street lights, plant flowery and trees, make the neighborhood more inviting to honest respectable people and not the low life we have living there now.

4 Likes

Kumbaya :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes