Charitable Donations

So I went to order some things on Amazon and I was prompted to go to Amazon smile (smile.amazon.com) and choose a charity to donate to. I took a moment to peruse the charities and found Michigan Coalition of Responsible Gun Owners, i took another moment and found various Firearm Rights organizations listed in the charities. Some of you may already know this but I figured I would share, I will be using this feature to donate to my organizations from here on out.

6 Likes

I do also @Spence I was sent email a few months ago stating my contribution to my gun charity was so much year-to-date. I don’t have a problem listing the dollar amount it’s just I actually forgot my amount 2019 to date. I’m happy Jeff Bezos does this I mean I am happy he includes gun rights organizations.

1 Like

I use Amazon Smile - there’s a draft horse rescue I support (I helped found the group a few years ago) but… I’m going to go make sure my hubby and granddaughter are set up for 2A groups. I didn’t realize there were any on there!
Go Amazon!

2 Likes

See Zee we’re all learning a little bit today right? :+1::smiley:

1 Like

I’m happy to be retired I can do whatever I want when I want, or nothing at all. :smiley::smiley:

1 Like