Change your carry based on ammo availability?

Still contemplating adding 10mm, or 45 in 1911 of course!

1 Like

Are you forgetting the .44 special round?

Primarily 9mm for EDC but have 32acp as a back up. 22lr for range & skills training.

1 Like

I had looked at some 32 ACP’s, very interesting. However, I could not find a semi auto model which had a slide which would automatically slide back to alert you when all the rounds have been expelled and that it’s ready for reloading. If you know of a 32 ACP which has that common slide back feature like we see in 9mm’s, please post its make and model. Thank you.

Unfortunately my does not lock back on an empty magazine but I knew that going in. I do not know of any models that do, but I really haven’t researched any alternatives. Maybe there’s something in a surplus European Police semi that has the lock back feature. I did see a FN 1922 and a Zastava M70 on Guns.com with the slide locked back in one of the pictures. MAYBE?

1 Like

I carry a Glock 32 .357 Sig for everyday carrie. Love the Pistol and the Caliber.

1 Like

Kind of you, thanks again. I’m now studying the Zastava. I noticed the slide does lock back. Hope I can find alternate brown grips, preferably wood. Looking into it.

Update: Saw a vid on the Zastava. Great reviews, but that upon each firing, larger hands gets bit by the slide. Ouch. :blush:

1 Like

We are still practicing but with range ammo but have 9mm, .45 & .40 in PD ammo & mostly 9mm as is our favorite but .45 & .40 loaded in those guns ready with PD ammo. Practice sessions have went to twice monthly & occasionaly with the 22lr pistol as well as laser practice.

1 Like

Practice with the ammo you you intend to carry. This way you will know how it fires.

1 Like

Welcome to the family Wesley29

Welcome to the family Donn2

thanks

Personal address removed for your privacy. ~Dawn

1 Like

Chicago is my home but living in Tennessee right now. Which is great now that we are the 20 state in the union to have some form of constitutional carry. Lol

2 Likes

I feel for you we are now if FL permanently we arrived 16 days after wife retired, I did a month earlier, been here almost 3 yrs now.

Likely never go back.

Personal address removed for your privacy. ~Dawn

1 Like

Welcome @Donn2 .

I’d suggest to remove your address …unless you really want to advertise it to public Internet. :point_up:

1 Like

Thanks will do

1 Like

Have to go back for visit now and then

Beretta model 81 cheetah series 32acp will lock back when empty.

2 Likes

I carry all of the above except the 40 cal and 10mm the rest i have been reloading since February 2020 from my stock that I been stocking since 2016,i am on the last 10,000 rounds of 308 168gr boat tail hollow point match,so I am prepared to do what is required,all my weapons have lasers on demand and all are sighted in to where the laser hit is where the bullet goes,even my DP-12 has a sighted in on demand laser on it,all my long weapons do also

1 Like

38 special hollow points

1 Like