Central Alabama check in

I am a Board Member of Brock’s Gap Training Center (in Hoover). We offer a LOT of great competitive shooting matches and training… and we are taking new members. Y’all come shoot with us and check it out sometime!

3 Likes

How do you get in touch with your facility @Beth, been trying but haven’t been able to get current information on Brock’s Gap (may mean I am bad at Google Fu). Been trying because I am interested in getting back into IDPA.

@Zavier_D The website is: http://www.brocksgap.com/ (You can find a calendar of events and information on membership and such, there!)

1 Like

@Beth You are the best ma’am.

Auburn check in. New to the USCCA but far from new to the CCW world.

1 Like

Welcome James!

@James630

I live up in Birmingham. Shoot me a private message and we can do some recoil therapy, and lunch.

Talladega has an outstanding range if you like long range shooting but I am pretty much down to go anywhere.

Living in Tuscaloosa, have 2 other homes in state Gulf Shores and a place outside Montgomery called Fitzpatrick. Auburn and Irondale are family home towns (parents) but grew up in a military family. Worried my wife will bury in Tuscaloosa and I will have to hear ‘Roll Tide’ through out eternity. WAR EAGLE!

hello. sort of a noob to handguns & such; it’s been some time since I’ve owned one.
I’m getting back into it, and the wife is new to it.
so just call us both noobs & be done with it.
we’re in the Bham metro.

I know this thread is old, but I’m gonna try to check out the forum more here, and thought I’d say Hi here.