CBDC Failed: Congress Is Banning CBDC With Massive Support

Watch this one folks… :grimacing:

What can a CBDC do that standard fiat cannot? 1. Customized for individuals 2. Restrict the purchase guns & ammo 3. Air travel can be restricted 4. Tax can be automatically taken 5. Fines can be automatically taken 6. Purchases can be controlled 7. Expiry dates can be applied 8. Limits on spending can be set 9. Location limits can be applied 10. Food purchases can be rationed

10 Likes
9 Likes

Is Monopoly money valid? :thinking:

7 Likes

The fact it’s animated should not distract from the message.

5 Likes

The only thing missing are the gas chambers

5 Likes

It unfortunately may hold more value than US currency in the not too distant future.

5 Likes

“Is Monopoly money valid?” :thinking:

Oh Ronald you kill me! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:monopoly $ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

WOW Bean… words fail.

It was like watching a car accident.
As William just said where’s the Gas Chambers…I was actually thinking OVENS!
Even included Schwab with the reptilian eye flick !

Thanks for showing me that…I think

6 Likes

Last Comment to BRUCE26,
Thank you Sir for this Topic.

The CBDC would be a Game Changer and I am happy it failed (for now)
To have that Nazi reptile Schwab in ANYTHING… .gov in ANYTHING MORE
than they already are would be Fatal for this .gov.
My belief is there are HUGE changes going on TODAY and we won’t have to
concern ourselves with all this but regular citizens were ‘already on the ropes’
Crime, defunding, MONEY CHANGERS, .gov intrusion etc have all been out of control.
This would be just the final straw and we would all need to donate 100’ of good quality
rope to cause and end this RAPIDLY. …oh, and wood! Lots of planking! what good is rope if…

just my 2 cents

WWG1WGA

4 Likes

The bigger problem than digital currency (which already exists) is that Congress prints/borrows beaucoups money to finance politically popular social programs, grow the administrative state and engage in military adventurism (e.g., money/hardware to the Ukraine and 20 year wars that accomplish nothing in Afghanistan). The national debt (which will never be repaid) exceeds $33 TRILLION. In 2023, Congress will add another $2 trillion to that debt load.

All this printed money results in the inflation we are now living with as the currency is devalued. Germany in the 1920s, Zimbabwe, Venezula, Argentina are historical examples of nations that printed money and their currencies collapsed in bouts of hyperinflation. The Great Inflation of the 1970s & 80s in the US was the result of printing money for the endless Vietnam War and Johnson’s Great Society. But those spending sprees pale in comparison to today’s printing and unconstrained spending.

6 Likes

Mark,
I ACTUALLY AGREE w/ you here on all counts (I’m really scared now! :joy:)

But if I were them ,gov (and I am glad I am not!)
maybe I would just utter “Abbra-Cadabbra” Debt be Gone!"
and start over like a new Monopoly game! hey a .gov-do-over! see simple!

5 Likes

The “big brains” may be forced to default on the debt. The consequences would be that the interest rate on future debt would be significantly higher making the debt problem and servicing that debt much, much worse. It would also mean that any government bonds you might hold in investment or retirement funds would stop paying interest and probably plummet in price.

Guesstimates are that just servicing the debt will be the 2nd largest component of the federal budget in just a few years, 2nd only to social security payments. As things stand now, the federal debt is about 122% of total annual US GDP. It’s much higher today than the debt the US assumed in the 40s to fight WWII.

Individuals can’t change this trajectory, and elected officials refuse to address it. Printing money to finance social programs and military adventurism is the one (only?) thing Ds and Rs agree on and more debt is something individuals should expect.

The only thing individuals can do is arrange their economic affairs in expectation of a bout of hyperinflation. I suggest starting with Adam Fergusson’s book When Money Dies: The Nightmare of Deficit Spending, Devaluation, and Hyperinflation in Weimar, Germany (2010) which describes what German individuals did to cope with their currency collapse.

3 Likes

Get used to receiving alerts from the Good State.

You and your family have just won a trip to Auschwitz!

*Note: Sad that I have to put this disclaimer lest this post gets flagged: it’s not meant as an anti-Semitic joke.

5 Likes

Euthanasia policies, regular injections of … who knows what, and artificial food will do the job of eliminating undesirables, albeit slower and more politely than these rude gas chambers you speak of.

3 Likes

It is not a bigger problem. Worst that can happen with unrestricted printing and borrowing of the money, is the default of sovereign currency (US Dollar). It is rather unpleasant, but it happened to other nations before, and they survived.
CBDC (accent on Central Bank, not on Digital) allows govt apparatus to single out and target groups and individuals. That is a great deal worse than any economic calamity.

6 Likes

BTW, the title of this thread is misleading. “CBDC Failed…” - no, this cannot be. CBDC is instrumental in establishing chokehold control, there is no substitute for it. So, if they cannot ram it through the door, they will be coming through the window.

6 Likes

Everything they are doing is unconstitutional! EVERYTHING!

7 Likes

In Germany, collapse of the currency put Hitler in office as people sought a “strong man” to save them. In Venezuela, large proportions of the population left the country, and many are at our borders trying to salvage their lives after Hugo Chavez’s hyperinflation. (Not sure where Americans would go to escape a currency collapse.) And if you have any savings, hyperinflation wipes those out. If your pension is funded with investments in government bonds, those get wiped out.
Likewise, any income/salary/wage that is not automatically, and instantly adjusted for inflation. In Germany in the 1920s, for example, unions demanded weekly pay increases, and those did not keep up with inflation.

That’s more than simply unpleasant.

2 Likes

If we are smarter then, say, two years ago, this can be stopped! If not, I’ll meet you in a warm place with a Bud Light!
Can we be this naive, did we not learn anything? That short video was enough to make me barf! Not a lot of things can do that.

FYI THE GAS IS ADMINISTERED INDIVIDUALLY …temporarily!
“Superior Isolation Unit” Yeah! FO.
If democrats want to live like that, who am I to complain, just leave me out!
Warning: NON COMPLIANT RESIDENT!

6 Likes

To ALL my Brothers and Sisters of the Gun
This will either be the Greatest happening since sliced bread
or WE WILL ALL BE HOME SOON!
(and then who cares about all this Earthly Bull$hit!)

We are in GOD’S hands now

WWG1WGA

5 Likes