Catch and Release

The mind boggles.

Jesus Wept.

5 Likes

I haven’t seen any protests yet… Maybe while people are pushing police reform, maybe we should work on the justice system. IMO the lawyers and judge should be charged. What a bunch of idiots.

8 Likes

@Zavier_D you know where he’s going to end up- lake of fire.

7 Likes

@Johnnyq60

Deserves worse than that. Hope who ever helped him get out, goes to the same lake of fire.

Why am I not surprised to see it happened in Virginia under Governor Northam.

We have plenty of police to enforce out gun laws and beach mask laws. But not enough to keep a woman alive from her rapist

No shade meant for our good friends and law abiding citizens of Virginia.

8 Likes

@Levi2, this judge

2 Likes

Of course…

2 Likes

Bouaichi’s attorneys, Manuel Leiva and Frank Salvato said in a statement that they were “certainly saddened by the tragedy both families have suffered here.”

The lawyers said they “were looking forward to trial. Unfortunately, the pandemic continued the trial date by several months and we didn’t get the chance to put forth our case.”

Thank you Governor Northam. /sarc

2 Likes

Both families? That’s effing sickening.

3 Likes

I wonder how all those new gun control laws helped up there in Virginia? For the victim. Sure seems like if you are out on the street on bond for rape, you shouldn’t have a gun

4 Likes

Happy anniversary, brother!

3 Likes

It’s also my birth month. :innocent:

3 Likes

Happy birthday too!! :partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

20200810_232457

5 Likes

Not enough thumbs up in the day for that one :joy:

4 Likes

I know it’s easy to say " he got what he deserved" or “he deserves a fate worse than death”. But what we’re forgetting is what is it we all deserve. We’ve all sinned in our lives, we’ve all done things we’re not proud of, things that if we didn’t have Jesus Christ to save us, we would deserve a fate worse than death. So instead of judging people and condemning them in your mind. We need to pray for them, pray for their salvation, pray that the Lord will have mercy upon them. Because even though I pray to Jesus Christ, recognize him as my savior, God could still judge me harshly and I pray he has mercy upon my soul, so as well I pray that he’ll have mercy on all of us whether we believe in Jesus or not.

2 Likes

I’m glad you have your faith (and I mean that). But how do you think her family feels? They lost a sister, a daughter, a granddaughter, maybe a wife or a mother as well.

Not only did they lose her once to rape, they then lost her again to a Justice System that was anything but Just in this instance.

I’m not here to talk about forgiveness, that’s God’s job not mine. What bothers me is this State just enshrined a complete suite of gun control measures. Yet, none of those gun control laws fixed the one indisputable problem of every gun control law and that is which laws takes the gun out of a criminals hand.

3 Likes