Carry Gun You Wish Existed?

I also want a PCC that takes M&P mags.

1 Like

A small gun similar to a Sig P365 in size that uses a .17HMR CENTER FIRE Cartridge.

2 Likes

Been waiting over a month to get a shipping label on wife’s 380ez…
I just asked for a refund.

2 Likes

@tinknocker

Agreed.

The guns we want are out there, not just on “the roster.” :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Definitely a S&W EZ 9mm Performance Center with 12-15 round mags. I really like that gun but feel 8 rounds is a bit limiting.

2 Likes

Not very original and requested for years now by sig fans, but I’d love to see a P320 Compact Legion, optic ready that accepts the rmr footprint.

4 Likes

@Jeff4 Maybe not the same thing, but Sig has it’s Custom Works 320 Configurator web page up for its P320 FCU. The new AXG grip module with an X Series compact slide might get you pretty close. I don’t know the Sig specs, but the configurator says that it is compatible with the compact magazine… I don’t think it will work though, as the AXG Scorpion lists it as the 17 rounder.

Of course, you could also try chopping the P320 AXG Scorpion (I don’t know if that would work, just putting it out there). It just wouldn’t be in the Legion color scheme:

1 Like

Yeah I love the scorpion AXG piece! My understanding is it’s a carry grip module (17 rounds) If they come out with one in compact I may have to give them some more money! As far as legion goes, just the color scheme, not really concerned about the challenge coin or membership. I do long for the rmr footprint without adapter plates though… I did see a YouTube video from the last shot show that entioned a slide that accepted that footprint was in the works…we’ll see.

1 Like

Although not firearms, right now I wish:

1. VZ,WC, or Hogue made a slim grip for the Berreta X 92’s.
  2. Trigger kit or AT LEAST an overtravel stop trigger for the FNX series.
  3. Hogue made sleeve options with a higher placed palm swell, and some without… and finger grooves that weren’t so wide across (side to side) or some without (maybe with a traction pad front and back).
  4. I also wish Pachmayr made a Colt retro, checkered and smooth, wraparound grips on the cheap (not my pics):

1 Like

I want a single stack Glock in 10mm with a 4" barrel. But that will never happen. Not a gun for the faint of heart :scream:

5 Likes

I wanted a Glock 43 sized 9mm that had more than 6+1 capacity… Sig made the P365.

I wouldn’t mind a 1911-ish sized .45ACP that maybe semi-staggered the rounds to get closer to 10round capacity while still keeping the slimness

3 Likes

Is that the model with the Tungsten insert? I wonder what that feel like. I like the weight of my CZP10C and have though that another quarter ounce may not be bad.

1 Like

@Jason148 Sig lists the specs for the P320 AXG Scorpion as weighing 31.3 oz and with an aluminum grip module.

I think the heavy plastic frame only comes in full size. The P320 XFIVE Legion with tungsten is listed as 43.5 oz.

2 Likes

I’m going to describe a gun that this lady I know wants, and when I told her it would be impossible, she said, “Why don’t WE make it?” Here goes: it would be 2 ounces, hold 50 rounds of 45acp, have no recoil, be easy to conceal, be the size of the Phoenix 22. She insisted we could make it, but then, she knows everything!

3 Likes

What manufacturer do you work for?

1 Like

None, but was trying to explain to a person that refuses to believe anything except what SHE wants to believe, that some things are not possible. With all the great gun people (Browning, etc), if they could not do it, how do you expect us to do it? You also can’t go against the laws of physics. I thought me being facetious was evident.

1 Like

Not a specific pistol, but I would like a centerfire 22lr. Specifically for the reliability it would offer in a pocket pistol.

2 Likes

This might be your New Year’s gift:

:wink:

5 Likes

It worked for Han.

4 Likes

What shoots it :thinking:?

1 Like