Cardi B Has A Solution For Your Guns

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

hmm… We need 28th Amendment to protects our right to drink alcohol :upside_down_face: (responsibly of course)

4 Likes

Ok, let’s do it. I can show my DL, then buy as much alcohol as I want. I can drink it in public. I can drink in public. I don’t have to wait to buy a drink. I can buy a drink for a friend. I can buy a drink, and have it in all 50 states and Washington DC. I don’t need a license to carry alcohol.

10 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: that might be illegal… in certain places…
But we can do concealed drinking :slightly_smiling_face:
drinkingbag

4 Likes

Yup - illegal in certain places. Not too sure I’ll attempt the concealed drinking :stuck_out_tongue:

But you can buy alcohol in all 50 states if you’re over 21.

6 Likes

I meant in a bar/restaurant.

4 Likes

But, we could even drink on a plane. Imagine not having to mess with the TSA, and carrying a holstered gun on an airplane, or train. Even openly carrying a gun in a hotel lobby. Oh, the utopia alcoholics enjoy compared to the scum of the earth also known as we gun owners. I say this tongue in cheek. I don’t believe all that enjoy alcohol, are alcoholics. Too each their own.

5 Likes

I read the article, including her tweets. What can I say… she needs to work on her grammar. A lot.

6 Likes

oh… so that was the reason I had never understood single word she sung :thinking:

6 Likes

“But guess what,” she continued. “It was allow[ed] again with regulations and strict rules and now people drink responsibly.”

That is a quote from the article. If people are all drinking so responsibly then why do we still have so many drunk driving problems?

She is not even a politician yet and she is already talking crap to sway people to her point of view

8 Likes

There is one city (I think in Montana or Wyoming) where the legal drinking age is 65. I read about it a few years back. it is mainly a retirement community and they got tired of students from a small college about 20 miles away coming there na getting drunk a causing trouble.

4 Likes

I hope that if she really wants to be a Congressperson and does go back to school that she TAKES A CONSTITUTIONAL LAW CLASS. That way she’ll know what is or is not allowed UNDER THE CONSTITUTION. Because it sure seem like the dem in office now sure don’t know or they forgot it all.

4 Likes

CardiB has also admitted to having committed a number of criminal acts in her lifetime. Fortunately for it, it seems to never having been caught and convicted. Given today though. We may have to deal with her in congress with the kind of legislative trash getting elected.
Please register and vote in every election to protect us against things and other ignorant creatures in public office.

6 Likes

I think we need some common sense rap artist safety regulations… And bring Civics back to the schools! :grinning: :grinning:

6 Likes

You may be on to something here…

Maybe the nicer hotels will have Gun Bars… I can just pop in for a revolver nightcap. Semi autos on tap.
:smile:

But honestly I wish celebrities would just stay in their own lane :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

I’m thinking indoor gun ranges instead of fitness centers.

4 Likes

@45IPAC I need more likes for that.

2 Likes

Cardi need to stay in her own lane lol

3 Likes

I love her mastery of whatever language it is she speaks. Alcohol kills many more people than firearms.

3 Likes

EDIT:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Right!!!

I’m getting on my knees after sending this and praying that people like her will go fly * a kite & leave politics alone!

2 Likes